Company: Revere Health
Posted on: April 1, 2021
Start Your Career Follow your passion. Make a difference. As one
of the nation's leaders in value-based care, we're changing
healthcare for the better by providing affordable, high-quality
care while also enhancing the patient experience and improving
health outcomes. We believe there is a better path to healing and
healthcare maintenance, and we're working on it-one patient at a
time. Join the dedicated team at Revere Health, and begin your
rewarding career today.
Students At Revere Health, we value the health of our patients
above all else. As the largest independent multi-specialty
physician group in Utah, our healthcare system gives patients the
best in communication, quality, coordination and innovation.
Founded in 1969 in Provo, Utah, Revere Health has grown to include
30 medical specialties in over 100 locations throughout Utah,
Arizona and Nevada. As the first Accountable Care Organization
(ACO) accredited by Medicare in Utah, and the only Next Generation
ACO in the state, Revere Health offers a unique, patient-oriented
approach to healthcare. We strive to keep medical costs at a
minimum while providing the utmost in quality healthcare. Revere
Health: Your Health Above All Else. Status :-- Full Time Department
:-- Finance Summary:
- Assists the controller in directing the Clinic's accounting
functions. These functions include establishing and maintaining the
organization's accounting principles, practices, and procedures.
Oversees the preparation and evaluation of budgets and other
financial operating reports, and presents findings and
recommendations to Controller. Essential Duties and
- Partners with the Controller on the areas of controllership,
finance policies, procedures, and workflows, account set up and
maintenance, finance and accounting operations, revenue and cost
allocations, receivables, disbursements, trial balances,
reconciliations, and closing.
- Responsible for supervising and supporting the annual external
audit. This includes converting modified cash trial balance to
GAAP. Serves as the liaison between the clinic and the external
auditors in resolving issues and control points.
- Responsible for detailed ancillary analyses, department and
global expense analyses and reviews.
- Assists in the preparation of the monthly financial package.
Presents detailed analyses to the CEO, COO, and CFO, as well as the
- Oversees the accounts payable process including supervision of
employees working in these functions.
- Responsible for reconciling accounts, including accounts
payable; payroll, payroll tax liability, liability accounts, and
pharmacy revenues, cash, and inventory. Records reconciliation of
items on the "white board" monthly.
- Works with administrators on department budgets and
reallocations. Monitors departments to identify emerging issues
early and ensures problems are resolved timely.
- Maintains oversight of all rent, maintenance, and cleaning
costs that are calculated based on square footage.
- Responsible for reviewing, reconciling, and tracking all
sub-tenant contracts. Sends dunning letters as needed.
- Prepares and calculates covenants and prepares documentation to
send to the bank.
- Helps in establishing policies and procedures to create more
efficiency in the accounting department.
- Reviews accuracy of financial statements, specifically as it
relates to ancillary and G&A statements.
- Other duties as assigned. Skill Set:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working with SQL.
- Experience working with enterprise accounting
- Extremely detail-oriented demonstrating accuracy and
thoroughness with ability to work in a sometimes stressful but
supportive environment. ---------------------Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting, CPA or CMA preferred.
- 5 years' or more of progressive accounting experience
- Experience working with medical groups preferred.
Keywords: Revere Health, Provo , Assistant Controller, Accounting, Auditing , Provo, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!