Company: Residence Inn - Provo
Posted on: June 21, 2022
This is the job description for NIGHT AUDITOR.
Job Title: Night Auditor
Department: Front Desk
Company: Dimension Hospitality
Reports To: Front Office/Operations Manager
Job Purpose: To ensure all revenue is posted to the correct
departments and to balance all revenue departments on a daily
basis, and complete all necessary reports.
1. Perform all audit procedures as set forth by the Hotel and
company, on a daily basis.
2. Verify the status of all wake-up call requests and ensure they
are properly handled.
3. Balance all cash receipts and work performed during the audit
shift. Make deposits of cash.
4. Prepare the front office for the 'A' shift and reset day's
5. Act as a Guest Service representative and manager on duty during
the night time hours.
6. Act as PBX operator during the audit shift.
7. Attend and actively participate in all front office
8. Participate in all training and cross training programs.
9. Take the initiative to greet guests in a friendly and warm
10. Other duties as assigned.
1. Understand and use math concepts in order to design a financial
or economic system.
2. Work math problems quickly and accurately.
3. Understand and use computers and related equipment.
4. Speak and write clearly to report financial information.
Education: HS Diploma or equivalent
Experience: None required
Licenses/Certifications: None required
Physical Requirements and working conditions:
Ability to speak and hear in English. Close and distance vision.
Frequent sitting with some walking and standing. Frequently
lifts/carries up to 25 lbs. Continual use of manual dexterity and
gross motor skills with frequent use of bi-manual dexterity and
fine motor skills. Continually works in normal office conditions
and in close proximity to others.
Additional physical, visual and working requirements:
X Lift/carry 6-25 lbs.
X Able to work overtime and/or irregular hours
While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection
of the requirements of the job, management reserves the right to
add or remove duties from particular jobs when business need
Keywords: Residence Inn - Provo, Provo , Night Auditor, Accounting, Auditing , Provo, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!