Global Head of Integrated Marketing
Posted on: April 1, 2021
Provo, Utah, United States Category Business Operations The
Qualtrics XM Platform--- is a system of action that helps
businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to
engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to
develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand
people can't imagine living without. Joining Qualtrics means
becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough
experiences - like building a technology that will be a force for
good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because
of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for
representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that
far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on
transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as
one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the
best work of your career. We believe every interaction is an
opportunity. Are we yours? The Challenge We're looking for a Growth
Marketing leader with an expertise in B2B marketing, a passion for
integrated marketing & the ability to coach and mentor a diverse
team. You spend your days dreaming up creative ways to grow and
engage an audience and have the quantitative chops to define and
determine the success of your initiatives. You're as comfortable
with obsessing about a great subject line test as you are thinking
about the end to end buyer journey of a prospect. You're an
exceptional partner, working with global teams to bring ideas to
life and drive exceptional results. A Day in the Life
- Create and own the Marketing revenue growth strategy across all
products, our integrated marketing calendar and optimization
efforts to achieve results.--
- Work closely with product, channel & field marketers to improve
our product and grow our user base.
- Develop and drive marketing efforts, identifying and analyzing
key metrics to evaluate success.
- Oversee audience building, brand adherence, materials, ad ops,
referral/affiliate programs, and other marketing.
- Work with global marketing leadership (CMO, geographic
marketing leads and other executive partners) to establish growth
strategies to support our product-line revenue goals.
- Analyze all aspects of our conversion funnel, identify the
largest areas for improvement, and implement creative strategies to
capitalize on these opportunities.
- Increase our organic audience acquisition for our prospects by
2-3x year over year.
- Develop and implement a rigorous testing process and learning
plan to identify effective content marketing and work with our
product marketing team to commission new intellectual
property/thought pieces to feed a thoughtful content marketing
lifecycle to power growth. We are building a "Conversion Machine"
that uses data to drive step changes in revenue per visitor (RPV)
for each one of Qualtrics's Experience Management (XM) products.
The Growth Marketing leader will be responsible for shaping and
defining the vision for pipeline and revenue optimization and will
be the driving force behind the team's strategic plan. Expectations
- You measure everything and are focused on optimization, A/B
testing and scalability in a relentless pursuit of growth.
- You are able to admit failure and are not scared of pivoting
- You love constructing and conducting complex data analyses to
be used for strategic decisions by partners across the
- You know when to stop analyzing and trust your creativity to
execute the most interesting campaigns that will grab audience
- You have a bias for action and the hustle to get stuff done.
You will lead testing new messages, new audiences and media/channel
combinations in small-scale tests to prove value before moving to
full-scale execution. You will develop new ways to achieve growth
objectives, reach audiences, and build our brand. You will do this
by seeing data from all possible angles, and investigate what data
means for real business outcomes and help create customer-centric
marketing experiences. The best person for this role will be a
"full stack" growth hacker with expertise in digital marketing,
optimizing customer lifecycle, and leading cross-functional growth
teams. This is not a general digital marketing role - expertise in
and passion for growth & experimentation is required. How You'll Be
- Studying industry standard methodology and trends to develop
and refine the integrated marketing picture of success, and setting
the team's strategy and direction.
- Define "pain points" and "value propositions" for our
- Clearly articulate customer profiles and audience
- Infuse the Qualtrics conversion optimization team with growth
marketing DNA, including tempo, scale, and creativity.
- Plan, launch, measure, and optimize programs to grow awareness,
conversions and DAUs massively.
- Scale takeaways across the enterprise to create the 'conversion
- Work with the product team to evolve A/B experiments to create
customer insights, which are fed back to help prioritize product
priorities and the product roadmap.
- Ensure data infrastructure is in place for optimizing the
entire customer journey.
- Implement easy important metric tracking and reporting
mechanisms to inform strategic goal progress.
- Quickly find information about audiences and how they break
down into smaller segments. Qualifications & Requirements
- Master's degree or equivalent combination of
- Great trajectory of academic and on-the-job excellence as
evidenced through progression with the most challenging educational
institutions and brands
- 10 years of marketing experience in a B2B company with a
demonstrated track record of driving results
- Excellent people management skills, including the ability to
coach and mentor global teams with strong employee engagement
- Demonstrated success in creating and implementing business
growth strategies through digital channels.
- Hands-on experience with standard methodologies in physical and
digital marketing including Search Marketing (both SEO and SEM),
Social advertising, Email Marketing, Integrated Campaigns, and
- Critical thinker capable of generating consistently accurate,
useful reports as well as an enthusiasm for translating data into
actionable insights relevant to marketing program objectives.
- Comfortable working "virtually" with team members outside the
immediate environment and across the globe. What differentiates us
from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have
frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1,500 for an experience of your
choosing (eligible after a year)
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at fostering
creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work
- 30 paid days off - 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday
Closures (additional after a year)
- On top of standard benefits package (medical employees and
their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide
snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the
compensation for all employees
- To learn more about what we value read about it directly from
our employees' Qualtrics Life stories Get tailored job
recommendations based on your interests. Location Provo, Utah,
United States Category Business Operations Location Provo, Utah,
United States Category Business Operations Location Seattle,
Washington, United States Category UX & UX Design About the Role
We're looking for a content designer and UX writer to help develop
and strengthen the messaging across our products and experiences.
You know how words make a difference from the earlie The Qualtrics
XM Platform--- is a system of action that helps businesses to
attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and
empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop...
Location Provo, Utah, United States Category Global Operations The
Challenge Qualtrics empowers companies to capture and take action
on insights pertaining to the customer, product, brand and employee
experience areas. We strive to practice what we preach in impr
Mission of the team: Our mission is to drive the CX business
forward. As stewards of the CX business, we are focused on driving
CX revenue, winning (especially within key accounts), and
supporting str The Challenge As a Global Operations Manager of a
team of Technical Account Managers you will combine a passion for
developing and leading teams, solving complex business problems and
Keywords: Qualtrics, Provo , Global Head of Integrated Marketing, Advertising , Provo, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!