Elementary School Principal
Company: Young World Physical Education
Posted on: April 5, 2021
- Application Deadline: Posted until Filled
- Posted : March 29, 2021 Enter your email to receive job alerts
when new jobs like this one are posted. My Email Job Description
Position Announcement Elementary Principal Juab School District is
seeking a qualified elementary principal to provide educational
leadership and supervision at Mona Elementary School. The candidate
will possess a high level of instructional expertise with the
skills and ambition to lead a highly motivated staff to make a
lasting difference in the lives of students. Qualifications:
- Demonstrates effective leadership skills that promote high
student achievement and educational excellence in a 21st Century
- Demonstrates exceptional communication skills that support the
learning goals of the Juab School District Board of Education.
- Demonstrates a collaborative leadership style that builds
positive and caring relationships.
- The candidate has a qualified background in language arts
curriculum and instruction in grades K-6 as well as a solid
understanding of mathematics, the sciences, and the arts. An
emphasis on expertise in early literacy is preferred.
- Demonstrates knowledge of, and use of, technology in
instruction, management, and communication.
- Able to implement data-driven decision making in school
improvement initiatives within an effective professional learning
- The candidate has experience and understanding in Title I and
other Federal and Utah state intervention programs.
- Has a background and understanding of school finance.
- Inspires excellence in others.
- Strong work ethic with high expectations.
- Masters Degree in Educational Administration or Curriculum and
Instruction or related field.
- Eligible for a Utah Administrator/Supervisory Certificate.
- Five years teaching experience.
- Background and fingerprint clearance. Preferred Requirements:
- Experience in developing a positive and caring school-wide
culture for learning.
- Knowledge of Utah State Curriculum Standards.
- Experience working in a diverse setting.
- Experience developing student specific interventions within an
effective PLC model.
- Strong background in formative assessment practices.
- Familiar with research-based learning trends and effective
practices. Salary: Commensurate with qualifications and experience
Application Deadline: April 14, 2021 by 12:00 P.M. Review of
Applications: April 16, 2021 Interviews: April 22 and April 23,
2021 Board of Education Appointment: May 18, 2021 Position Start
Date: July 1, 2021 APPLICATION PROCESS Interested individuals must
submit the following:
- One page cover-letter stating interest in the position and
summary of qualifications.
- A Resume.
- Three (3) Letters of Reference.
- Copies of all transcripts.
- A Copy of Utah certification(License), or proof of
- A two to three page essay describing your philosophy of
elementary education, best curriculum and instructional practices,
improving student reading, writing, and math performance, and
improving professional practices among instructional staff.
Applications may be submitted through our district employment
portal at www.juabsd.org Please email Kristin Tischner, Supervisor
of Human Resources with any questions. 346 E. 600 N. Nephi, UT
84648 (435) 623-1940 A submission of false or misleading
information will result in disqualification. The Juab School
District Board of Education is an equal opportunity employer and
does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, age, sex,
disability, national origin, marital, gender identity or
expression, veteran or other protected class status under
applicable law in any of it's education programs, activities or
- Position Type: Full-time
- Job Category : Administrator > Principal/Dean/Head of
The content you submit, offer, contribute, attach, post, or display
(each a "Submission") will viewed by other users of the service who
may or may not be accurately representing who they are or who they
represent. Do not include any sensitive data in your submissions.
Any submission or any use or reliance on any content or materials
posted via the service or obtained by you through the use of the
service is at your own risk. "Sensitive data" for purposes of this
section means social security or other government-issued
identification numbers, medical or health information, account
security information, individual financial account information,
credit/debit/gift or other payment card information, account
passwords, individual credit and income information or any other
sensitive personal data as defined under applicable laws.
Keywords: Young World Physical Education, Provo , Elementary School Principal, Education / Teaching , Nephi, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!