Security Partner Marketing Manager
Company: Micro Focus
Posted on: May 16, 2020
Security Partner Marketing Manager
SECURITY PARTNER MARKETING MANAGER
Micro Focus helps organizations run and transform its business
through four core areas of digital transformation: Enterprise
DevOps, Hybrid IT Management, Predictive Analytics and Security,
Risk, and Governance. Our software provides the critical tools they
need to build, operate, secure, and analyze their enterprise. By
design, these tools bridge the gap between existing and emerging
technologies enabling faster innovation, with less risk, in the
race to digital transformation.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Security Partner Marketing Manager is responsible for
developing and managing relations with business, technology and
channel partners to drive new business and grow existing business,
evaluate sponsorships and sell with partners in the Security
market. Activities encompass marketing programs/solutions
to/through/with partners to create demand and incremental revenue
for company offerings and to deliver differentiated company
customer experiences and technology. Assists partner(s) with and
monitors delivery of the company experience.
THE SECURITY PARTNER MARKETING MANAGER WILL:
* Direct development of value proposition, integrated solution
offering and market positioning to/with/through partner and
successfully launch solution in the market (typical partner profile
is large partners with majority operations in particular region in
the enterprise business).
* Partner with Business Development to prioritize lead gen
activities based on business goals and objectives.
* Lead and develop breakthrough partner strategy and Marketing
plans working with Field and Digital Marketing.
* Direct development of messaging and content framework for partner
programs and campaigns.
* Identify/develop innovative/ breakthrough program
* Develop/drive TPE/TCE plans and execution.
* Develop regionally go-to-market strategy and guide marketing
effort to ensure market penetration.
* Establish and maintain execution level relationship to promote
company and partner total solution capabilities.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
* BA or BS in Marketing or related field; MBA preferred.
* 7+ years marketing experience.
* Partner, sales, industry, channel experience or equivalent.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
* Expert knowledge of marketing principles, practices, tactics and
* Thorough knowledge of working with large partners and managing
product/ service/solution lifecycle.
* In-depth knowledge of the Security market, customer segments and
demand generation program.
* Excellent written/oral communications and analytical skills.
* Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to build and manage
* Excellent negotiating skills.
* Ability to interface effectively with all levels of management
and functional disciplines.
* Excellent influencing and consensus-building skills.
If you want to be part of what's next and find out more about our
available opportunities, visit Micro Focus Careers.
MICRO FOCUS IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
PROSPECTIVE EMPLOYEES WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION WITHOUT
DISCRIMINATION BECAUSE OF RACE, COLOUR, RELIGION, CREED, GENDER,
NATIONAL ORIGIN, AGE, DISABILITY, MARITAL OR VETERAN STATUS, SEXUAL
ORIENTATION, GENETIC INFORMATION, CITIZENSHIP OR ANY OTHER LEGALLY
Keywords: Micro Focus, Provo , Security Partner Marketing Manager, Executive , Provo, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!