Manager of Corporate Communications
Company: Aptive Environmental
Posted on: November 15, 2020
Aptive is the fastest growing, full-service pest control company
in North America. We operate in over 27 states with 39 different
branch locations. During its first three years, Aptive added an
astounding 550,000 customers and is expected to add over 250,000
more customers by September of this year. We have a dynamic
seasonal sales force of over 2,500 sales representatives and 1,500
highly trained service professionals who perform the seasonal
treatments for our customers. Our dedication and commitment to our
employees and customers is real. Aptive was recently named
Glassdoor's 74th best company to work for and just earned 3 Gold
American Business awards.
We are seeking a hard-working, innovative, detail-oriented and
creative team player to join us as a full-time Manager of Corporate
Communications located in Provo, Utah. The individual we are
looking for is also someone that enjoys working in a team
environment but also excels working at an individual level.
About Aptive Environmental:
Aptive is the fastest growing, full-service pest control company in
North America. We operate in over 27 states with 43 different
branch locations. During its first five years, Aptive added an
astounding one million customers. We have a dynamic seasonal sales
force of over 2,500 sales representatives and 1,500 highly trained
service professionals who perform the seasonal treatments for our
customers. Our dedication and commitment to our employees and
customers is real. Aptive was recently named Glassdoor's 74th best
company to work for and just earned 3 Gold American Business
- Collaborates with executive leadership.
- Serve as a business partner to ensure that communication
efforts are integrated and aligned, to create and execute change
- Facilitate a clear and consistent articulation of business
strategy and joint objectives, and to role model communication best
practice and collaboration across the organization.
- Develops and implements a communications strategy for the
corporation that builds and maintains a positive corporate
- Contributes to corporate communications and branding in various
online and print platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook,
Instagram and industry magazines.
- Provides consistent and timely information to employees through
various communications programs.
- Formalize, document, and socialize an operating model for
internal, external and executive communication including policies
- Foster open, honest, and transparent communication between
senior leaders, mid-level managers and front-line team members in
ways that enhance internal engagement.
- Assists executive leadership in developing presentations,
speeches, and other important corporate messages.
- Provides suggestions concerning graphics, clarity,
distribution, and press releases to Finance and Accounting
departments for preparation of the corporation's annual
- Develops, implements, and adheres to communications
- Develops, composes, distributes, and implements policies to
further develop the building and maintaining of a positive
- Meaningfully contribute to the overall effectiveness and impact
of Corporate Communications.
- Bachelor's degree in English, Communications, Public Relations,
Journalism, or related filed.
- Multiple years of experience in corporate communications,
including supervisory and comprehensive marketing experience
- Experience developing strategy and implementing periodic and
frequent messaging tactics
- Experience working cross-functionally with leadership
- Problem-solving and growth-oriented mindset
- Excellent leadership, communication, diplomacy, and project
- A proven ability to understand, simplify, and effectively
communicate complex information
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related
- Organized with attention to detail.
- Superior ability to write in a journalistic style that is
customary for corporate and external publications. Excellent
managerial and organizational abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with corporate management, employees, and the
- Ability to coordinate efforts of various teams in order to
present a coherent message
This position is located in our Provo, Utah headquarters in a
beautiful building located in the Riverwoods Business Park. In
addition to working with wonderful people, Aptive offers the
- Group Health, Dental, and Vision plans
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Access to a full-sized indoor basketball court, game room with
theater, pool table, golf simulator, and more
- Upbeat and exciting company culture and much more!
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.
Keywords: Aptive Environmental, Provo , Manager of Corporate Communications, Executive , Provo, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!