Community Health Program Manager Utah County
Company: Intermountain Healthcare
Posted on: June 17, 2022
- Responsible for organizing and coordinating community health
programs with internal and external stakeholders. Tasked with
coordinating programs to support the needs of the community and the
strategic direction of the organization. Oversees performance and
execution of the program/initiative and communicates status
- Organizing and coordinating community health programs with
internal and external stakeholders.
- Coordinate community health programs to support the strategic
direction of the organization.
- In partnership with operations stakeholders, develop and
maintain an operating plan for the program.
- Develop and evaluate method to assess program strengths and
areas of opportunity.
- Ensure goals are met in areas aligned with community health
KPIs and system strategies.
- Understand and manage program to ensure contractual or other
agreements are met.
- Meet with stakeholders both internally and externally to make
communication easy and transparent regarding program issues,
performance, and decisions.
- Analyze program risks and recommend changes/interventions to
ensure program goals and performance.
- Produce accurate and timely reporting of program status
throughout the life cycle.
- Excellent written and verbal communications to all levels
within the organization.Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree. Education must be obtained through an
accredited institution. Degree will be verified.
- Project management and/or program coordination experience.
- Demonstrated expertise in project program and program
- Demonstrated experience in stakeholder management.Preferred
- Five (5) years of project management and/or program
- Two (2) years of healthcare experience with at least 1 year in
management of projects or people, with track record of
- Formal study or demonstrated experience in Community Health or
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and
- Interact with others requiring the employee to communicate
- Operate computers and other office equipment requiring the
ability to move finders and hands.
- See and read computer monitors and documents.
- Remain sitting or standing for long periods of time to perform
work on a computer, telephone or other equipment.Location:Key Bank
Tower, Utah Valley HospitalWork City:ProvoWork State:UtahScheduled
Weekly Hours:40The salary range for this position is:$36.15 -
$54.21For a description of Intermountain's employment benefits,
Keywords: Intermountain Healthcare, Provo , Community Health Program Manager Utah County, Executive , Provo, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!