Company: Regional Finance
Posted on: June 18, 2022
Job DescriptionRegional Finance is hiring! We are looking for
talented and driven individuals to join our team. We are even
offering $1000 just for joining! Take the next step in your career
and click that apply button! Job IntroThe core of an Assistant
Manager is being customer oriented. If you are interested in
helping others in their time of need, then this is the career you
have been looking for! Why work at Regional?
- Regional offers competitive pay! We do our best to show that we
value our team members!
- You are eligible for a monthly bonus. Who doesn't love a nice
cash reward for their hard work?
- You will have promotion opportunities. We love to train our
Assistant Managers into future Branch Managers!
- All full-time team members have access to our medical, dental,
vision and 401(k) benefits! Duties and responsibilities
- Provide exceptional service to all customers.
- Process credit loan applications and use product knowledge to
present loan solutions to current and potential customers.
- Maintain office cash with accuracy and proper security.
- Grow account volume through good judgment and effective
customer solicitations in the branch and by telephone.
- Minimize delinquent debt through calling customers and
collecting on past-due accounts.
- Receive, track, and post all payments and fees to customer
accounts in compliance with Company Policy.
- Transport money and deposits to and from bank.
- Other duties as assigned by leadership.Minimum Qualifications
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Prior customer service experience in either a sales/retail
environment or cash management environment.
- Must pass drug screen, criminal and credit background
- Valid Driver's License and access to a dependable automobile
with liability insurance coverage.Critical Competencies
- Demonstrated passion for customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Customer service minded with a personality that relates well
with a broad spectrum of people, including external customers,
branch colleagues, and corporate co-workers.
- Thrives in a pay for performance atmosphere.
- Proven ability to multi-task.Working conditionsThis position
works in an office providing customer services to customers and
potential customers in person and over the phone. The AM typically
works 9:00 am to 6:00 pm Monday through Friday with some Saturdays
required. Overtime may be required on an as needed basis and is at
the discretion of upper management.
Keywords: Regional Finance, Provo , Assistant Manager, Executive , Provo, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!