Posted on: September 22, 2022
Job Summary:Rimports, LLC is seekling a results-oriented
E-Commerce Manager to help expand the company's revenues with
on-line retailers, primarily Amazon.com. The successful candidate
will be experienced, tech-savvy, anxious to work hard, and willing
to explore and learn in a constantly changing environment. Join us
pursuing our audacious goal to successfully sell a sensory product
online!If you're a self-motivated problem solver with an eye for
detail, this may be the role for you! In thisa full-time exempt
position who would assist in the following capacities:
- Take the lead in advancing the Rimports digital marketing
strategy to the next level of execution and results. Include both
short and long-term strategies.
- Lead and execute the process of listing Rimports products on
various digital platforms, primarily Amazon.com.
- Champion process of developing and posting appropriate product
content to support increased on-line sales. Utilize software tools
to curate and improve content.
- Execute appropriate platform-specific marketing tools, monitor
results, and maintain approved budget levels.
- Coordinate fulfillment process issues for each platform.
- Support inventory and replenishment processes need to drive
sales. Develop and refine forecasts to assure accurate planning
- Utilize effective tools for key word optimization.
- Monitor results and present regular business reviews. Report
issues on an ongoing basis.
- Manage and address all Amazon-specific issues including product
set-up, product inquiries, shipping and chargeback disputes.
- Manage Amazon content and reviews: A+ content, brand pages,
Vine review, etc.
- Research competitor presence on digital platforms and report on
- Build relationships both internally and externally to advance
digital channel sales.
- Serve as Rimports lead user for Content Management
software.Qualifications (Education, Experience, Program knowledge):
- Experience running an Amazon Seller Central account
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years relevant experience
- Experience working in retail environment is a bonusPreferred
- Experience using Content Management software
- Experience in a consumer products type environmentAdditional
Eligibility Requirements:Must be authorized to work in the U.S. and
pass a pre-employment drug test.
Keywords: Rimports, Provo , E-Commerce Manager, Executive , Provo, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!