Senior Product Manager
Company: Angel Studios
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Who We Are
Angel Studios is the home of stories that amplify light. Through
its platform, thousands of "Angel" investors choose which titles
will be created, funded, and distributed. Angel Studios allows
creators and audiences to form passionate communities around their
creative projects, making the story behind the story as important
as the final project itself. The studios' first projects-The Chosen
and Dry Bar Comedy-have earned billions of views around the world.
Learn more at Angel.com
We're looking for passionate team members who want to build
world-class products that will reshape media over the coming
decades. Learn more about:
Our North Star
Join us and be part of stories that matter.
Angel Studios is seeking an experienced Sr. Product Manager to help
build products that enable the consumer to enjoy content that they
can co-create with the creators through our platform. In this role,
you will own and manage a portfolio of products, lead product
strategy, tactical project execution, creatively solve business
problems, have a keen eye for product design, and
cross-functionally collaborate with designers, engineers, and
stakeholders to build delightful products.
- Balance your strong instinct with a culture of hypothesis
testing, measurement, and velocity to learn and improve products
- Connect deeply with users and their needs and express them in
products that enhance their lives and fulfill their needs that
align with product goal
- Brainstorm with our users, fellow engineers, product designers,
and stakeholders, to understand what they want, figure out what
they really need, and finally, what we should build
- Drive the overall success of the product from brainstorming to
final execution and maintenance
- Specifying and oversee the research needed to determine the
needs and desires of customers
- Help oversee the design, structure, implementation, and
planning of how to market and promote the product to the
- Must attend and contribute to regularly scheduled staff
- Proficiency in speaking, reading and writing in the English
language required. Additional language proficiency is a plus.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform these essential functions.>
- An exceptional listener with excellent written and verbal
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google Workspace.
- Detail-oriented perspective and able to pick up on overlooked
- Organization and time management.
- Able to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Must be able to manage multiple assignments, set priorities,
and adapt to changing conditions.
- Resourceful and able to problem-solve and manage tasks with
- Willing to perform an array of tasks both in and out of the
- Can take feedback to tasks and assignments positively and
create better solutions.
- A quick study, able to pick up new skills and learn how to use
- Must participate in setting and achieving regularly scheduled
and outlined objectives.
- Self-driven and highly motivated to deliver best-in-class
solutions with minimal guidance
- Recognize when you're wrong, learning from your mistakes and
moving past them
- You have a good balance of technical depth and business savvy
and can command respect from both engineers and business
- You have the tenacity and leadership experience to help you
influence, lead, and organize complex projects.
- Expertise in the product or market including specific technical
or industry knowledge
Required education and experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- 5+ years experience in product management
- Ability to incorporate data, research, and market analysis to
inform product strategies and roadmaps
- Experience with A/B testing and product experimentation.
Preferred education and experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in a business or engineering-related
- 2+ years experience as a software engineer
- Experience in Sr. product management role
Work environment - When in the main office, expect a comfortable,
air-conditioned work environment. Employees are issued their own
desks, but the office is an open, shared space and can be
fast-paced and occasionally noisy.
Physical demands - Ability to sit at desk and use computer for
prolonged periods of time
Position type and expected hours of work - Regular full-time, 40
hours per week.
Travel required - Significant travel is not anticipated for this
position but must be willing to travel if necessary.
Work authorization - Must be authorized to work in the United
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of
race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual
orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender
identity or Veteran status.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.
Angel is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
We are actively seeking to create a diverse work environment
because teams are stronger with different perspectives and
We value a diverse workplace and encourage women, people of color,
LGBTQIA individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic
minorities, foreign-born residents, older members of society, and
others from minority groups and diverse backgrounds to apply. We do
not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color,
national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status. All employees and contractors of
Angel are responsible for maintaining a work culture free from
discrimination and harassment by treating others with kindness and
Keywords: Angel Studios, Provo , Senior Product Manager, Executive , Provo, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!