Company: Aptive Environmental LLC
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Ambia Solar is seeking a hard-working, innovative,
detail-oriented, and experienced team player to join our team as a
Director of Finance/FP&A. This is a full-time position located
in Provo, Utah.What we offer:
- Group Health, Dental, and Vision plans
- Pet insurance, Life insurance, and EAP benefits
- 401K with employer match
- Paid holidays and paid time off
- Opportunity for advancement
- Upbeat and exciting company culture and much
- Review complex financial accounting work processes, systems,
and procedures for efficient workflow and conformity with
- Review the internal controls and security of all automated
accounting applications to ensure conformity with auditing
- Gather and compiles information on processes, organizational
structure, computer technology, policies, and procedures.
- Analyze and reviews proposals for any system related to
financial accounting methods, policies, and procedures; recommends
- Analyze system design alternatives and identifies potential
improvements to existing systems and processes.
- Prepare or oversee the preparation of specifications and
technical documentation such as user manuals for new and revised
computerized accounting systems.
- Collaborate with appropriate staff to gather input and feedback
concerning system needs.
- Resolve issues and problems related to system platforms.
- Maintain or assist with the maintenance of accounting
- Manage and/or facilitates the procurement, development, and
implementation of qualified systems.
- Prepare and delivers comprehensive evaluations, proposals, and
recommendations to executive leadership, committees, and other
- Attend and participate in service training programs to meet
state and federal requirements.
- Effectively communicate via telephone and email ensuring that
all Senior Financial Analyst duties are completed accurately and
delivered with high quality in a timely manner.
- Ability to perform other duties as assigned.Required skills:
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions, follow
instructions, and accept constructive criticism.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a controller or a similar
- FP&A experience a plus
- Must have the ability to handle sensitive information and
maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Must be able to speak, write and understand English in a manner
that is enough for effective communication with others.
- Thorough understanding of general accepted accounting
principles (GAAP), general accepted auditing standards, project
management, and system analysis.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related
experience. Preference for Master's degree in Accounting, finance,
or related experience in accounting.Ambia:Ambia is a residential
solar panel installer in the United States. Ambia is dedicated to
providing homeowners with power for their homes while offering a
unique and quality customer experience from start to finish.Please
note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a
comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities
that are required of the employee for this job. Duties,
responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or
without notice. If you require reasonable accommodation in
completing this application, interviewing, completing any
pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee
selection process, please inform your recruiter.
Keywords: Aptive Environmental LLC, Provo , Director, Finance, Executive , Provo, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...