Senior Consultant, Document Management Services
Posted on: May 27, 2023
eSentio Technologies is a leading provider of technology
consulting and implementation services to law firms and corporate
legal departments. Our clients include some of the largest and most
technically advanced law firms in the country. Our teams of
consultants are industry leaders who are among the most experienced
in their fields. This leadership is reflected in that our
consultants are frequent speakers at industry conferences. In
addition, they have written numerous articles and are regularly
quoted in industry publications. -eSentio is seeking dynamic Senior
Document Management System (DMS) Consultant to be part of the
growing DMS practice in Document Management System solutions for Am
Law 200 Firms. -This position is a telecommuting role and can be
based anywhere in the United States. -Responsibilities
- Assisting clients with the design & implementation of Document
Management Systems along with other technologies, specializing in
NetDocuments, Worldox, or iManage deployments.
- Maintaining a high level of technical expertise,
industry-knowledge with a focus on client service.
- Designing, documenting, implementing, and deploying
implementations of Document Management Systems.
- Evaluating existing implementations and developing
recommendations for problem resolution, enhancement, and tuning;
presenting recommendations to client's management, administrative
and/or technical staff.
- Developing, maintaining, and managing against project plans,
implementation timelines, and application distribution
- Developing and refining existing design and implementation
- Define, document and implement best practices for the DMS
- Cultivate partner relationships specific to the DMS practice
- Maintain current and ongoing certifications.
- Work with the DMS and other teams within eSentio on individual
projects and best practices and new initiatives.
- Maintain a high level of subject matter and technical expertise
as well as industry trends and knowledge.
- Present at trade shows and CIO Roundtables, author articles and
white papers for industry trade publications. -Travel
- This is a full time remote/telecommute position.
- Up to 50% -Requirements
- Experience in the analysis, design, implementation,
administration, and support of electronic document management
systems, -(iManage, -NetDocuments, Worldox, OpenText eDocs).
- Highly experienced (3+ years) consulting with proven track
record of Document Management System -project work.
- Experience in the design, development, administration of
complex Microsoft SQL Server queries, 2+ years preferred.
- Experience with complex, large-scale implementations and
product rollouts, 3+ years required.
- Experience in the integration of desktop applications with
document management systems, 3+ years required.
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office suite applications
including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, 2+ years
- Understanding of legal word processing functions and associated
work flow 2+ years required.
- Experience in the administration of Microsoft Server based
networks 2+ years preferred.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills as well as
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent -About Our CompanyWe are
committed to providing value to the clients we serve by giving
candid, unbiased recommendations on the technologies that will best
serve that particular firm's needs. We believe that law firms are
service providers to their clients and as such, technology
investments should be based on sound business decisions, not just
the intricacies of the technology. We also believe in unparalleled,
uncompromising client service. Our success has stemmed largely from
our core belief in doing what is best for our clients and exceeding
their expectations for service, knowledge, value and innovation.We
view every member of our team as a professional and expect a very
high level of professionalism in all areas work as a result. One of
the reasons so many of us enjoy being a part of eSentio is working
with such a great group of people. There are many brilliant, very
hard-working individuals at eSentio who are also great people to be
around and get to know.eSentio has a corporate culture common to
many small to medium sized high-tech firms - and this means we work
hard but strive to maintain a fun work environment. eSentio offers
all employees a highly rewarding compensation package that includes
a variety of salary and bonus options. Another way we reward
employees for hard work is through an annual company incentive
trip. Consultants become eligible by achieving their goals for the
year. Previous destinations have included Jamaica and the Dominican
Republic! -BenefitsHealth Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental
Insurance, Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off, Simple IRA
retirement plan. -This job description is not intended to be all
inclusive, and employee will perform other reasonably related
business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other
management as required. -eSentio Technologies is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. -Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: eSentio, Provo , Senior Consultant, Document Management Services, Executive , Provo, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...