RN / Registered Nurse / Utah / Any / Perioperative Registered Nurse Job
Company: K.A. Recruiting, Inc.
Location: Green River
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Seeking a Registered Nurse for the Perioperative department
Hiring during COVID-19. Join a 17 bed, non-profit, Critical Care
Access Hospital seeking a new Registered Nurse. Our dedicated team
puts the patient first, delivers quality cost-effective healthcare
and promotes wellness to all we serve. Job Description: Seeking one
qualified Peri-operative RN to join our team. This position plays
an essential role in the provision of care to our patients before,
during and after operations and procedures. Our ideal candidate is
efficient with a high level of attention to detail and is
passionate about patient safety. The right applicant also has prior
experience with surgical procedures, to include scrub/surgical
technologist responsibilities and central sterile processing. Due
to the rural location of the hospital, our ideal candidate must
possess a comprehensive range of general nursing skills and be able
to adapt and learn new skills without hesitation. This position
will call on your ability to respond quickly and accurately in a
wide variety of situations. This is an excellent opportunity for
someone looking to expand their nursing skills. This is a full-time
year-round, benefited position and requires on-call
responsibilities, including some evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Education and Experience:
- Current, unencumbered Utah or compact state RN license.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Current BLS certification; current ACLS and PALS certifications
or ability to obtain within one year of hire.
- Available to take 8-14 days of call per month with 20 minute
response time to hospital.
- Prior experience as a scrub/surgical technologist.
- Proven experience with central sterile processing.
- Knowledge of infection control principles, patient safety
techniques, and prevention of adverse reactions to
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills and ability to maintain
same in situations with rapidly changing circumstances.
- Self-motivated and able to work successfully both independently
and as part of a team Additional Information:
- Job security
- Collaborative and Supportive Workplace
- Professional Growth Opportunities
- Full benefits: Insurance, Retirement, Ongoing Education, and
more Our people make the difference. We promote from within and
support our staff as they build careers in healthcare and related
fields. Our administration, medical staff, and non-clinical staff
work closely together to foster a fast-paced work environment and a
positive work-life balance. With reliable schedules and year-round
employment, you can enjoy steady work and still have time to enjoy
all that the area has to offer. What makes this a great place to
- Easy access to thousands of hiking, biking, and motorized
- World-class river rafting and other water-based adventures
- Two National Parks and one State Park immediately
- Mountain range close to town for winter sports and a break from
the summer heat
- High quality of life in an idyllic, rural resort town This area
of Eastern Utah is surrounded by some of the most stunning red rock
landscapes on Earth. The area provides easy access to beautiful
outdoor scenery, adventures, and thousands of years of
archeological and paleontological history. For more information,
please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: K.A. Recruiting, Inc., Provo , RN / Registered Nurse / Utah / Any / Perioperative Registered Nurse Job, Healthcare , Green River, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!