Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Company: Provo Rehabilitation & Nursing
Posted on: November 16, 2021
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)Shift: Day & Night/NOC Shift
AvailableHours: Full-Time & Part-Time Available About Us:--Provo
Rehabilitation and Nursing is a Skilled Nursing Facility who has
been working on becoming the facility of choice within our
community. New experienced leaders (who have been part of Award
Winning and 5 Star facilities), have recently joined Provo
Rehabilitation and Nursing---s team and are looking to hire
Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) who what to help us make a
positive difference in the lives of the elderly and vulnerable
population and be part of our future success. --We are dedicated to
putting our employees first, by living Customer Second, trusting
that when we take care of our employees, our employees will take
care of our residents. --We have demonstrated Customer Second by
welcoming employee feedback and innovative thinking, by celebrating
our team---s accomplishments on a regular basis, and by constantly
giving back to our employees in every way we can.--The Perks:
- Competitive Wages and Performance Based Pay Increases
- Regular Prize Giveaways and Celebrations: We love to recognize
our employees and enjoy celebrating our wins often. In the past we
have given away TVs, Soundbars, Gift Cards, local entertainment
passes, and Hotel stays to employees (just name a few). We often
have celebrations that include food trucks, catering, games, and
prizes for employees.
- Growth, Development and Career Advancement Opportunities:
Because we are part of the Ensign Group Affiliation, (as part of
over 240 buildings affiliated to the Ensign Group and growing)
there are always opportunities for career advancements. We want to
help employees reach their career goals.--
- Quarterly Scholarships and Tuition Reimbursement Programs
- Financial Incentives: We offer our employees financial
incentives and rewards to pick extra shifts throughout the
- Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability
- 401(k) with matching contributions Job Responsibilities:
- Provide exceptional nursing care duties to multiple residents
in a timely manner.
- Monitor Resident---s health and progress by evaluating their
vital signs and assessing other indications of their physical and
- Administer medication and treatment per the Physician orders
specific to the patient.
- Instruction and observation of adherence to treatment or care
protocols prescribed per the physician.
- Assist and direct in the admission/discharge process of
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure
- Ability to multi-task. Requirements:
- Utah Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- CPR Certification Apply Today! Provo Rehabilitation and
Nursing1001 North 500 WestProvo, Utah 84604Back to Jobs
Keywords: Provo Rehabilitation & Nursing, Provo , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Healthcare , Provo, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!