Certified Nursing Assistant CNA
Company: Heritage Hills Rehabilitation & Care Center
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Overview:Heritage Hills in Nephi, UT is now hiring CNAs for Full
time and PRN positions!Use your nursing skills to serve others in
our fantastic facility.Avalon offers great pay with career growth
opportunities including tuition reimbursement and career
advancement courses.Develop lasting relationships with your
patients and the staff in our building. The valuable work we do
makes a difference in the lives of our patients and their
families.Shifts available:FT Eve - 2:00 pm - 10:00 pmFT Night -
10:00 pm - 6:00 am ($0.50 shift differential)PRNWage:$15.32 -
$17.00/hr + overtime opportunities if wanted!Full Benefits
package!Apply today for a fulfilling and worthwhile career with
Avalon!Responsibilities:Ensure residents' comfort while assisting
them in achieving their highest practicable level of functioning as
- Assist residents with their activities of daily living.
- Provide hygiene and oral care pursuant to plan of care.
- Assist residents with dressing and grooming according to their
- Bathe residents with attention to privacy, respecting dignity
and providing a safe environment.
- Take and record temperature, pulse, respiration and blood
- Maintain residents' rooms in neat, orderly and clutter-free
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be a Certified Nursing Assistant in good standing with the
State. Must maintain a current certification in the state
- Must achieve 12 hours of in service education annually as
required by federal regulations (as well as meet state
requirements, if exceeds federal).
- Must have ability to read, write and follow oral and written
directions at a level necessary to accomplish the job.
- Must be able to relate positively and favorably to residents
and families and to work cooperatively with co-workers and
supervisors.INDCNA124#CBEEO:Avalon Health Care Management, Inc is
an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected
status. Learn more: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement.
Applicants with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation
for any part of the application or hiring process can contact Human
Resources at the location(s) where you are applying.Avalon Health
Care Management, Inc. participates in the E-Verify program in
certain locations as required by law. Learn more: E-Verify
Keywords: Heritage Hills Rehabilitation & Care Center, Provo , Certified Nursing Assistant CNA, Healthcare , Nephi, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!