Company: Mountain View Hospital
Posted on: June 21, 2022
DescriptionIntroductionDo you have the career opportunities as
a(an) Psychiatric RN you want in your current role? We invest in
what matters most to nurses like you - at home, at work, and at
every stage in your career. We have an exciting opportunity for you
to join Mountain View Hospital which is a part of the nation's
leading provider of healthcare services, HCA
Healthcare.BenefitsMountain View Hospital, offers a total rewards
package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of
our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
Do you want to work where you have a voice? Nurses are at the
forefront of our commitment to the care and improvement of human
life. At HCA Healthcare, there are many ways for nurses to have a
voice through professional practice councils, advisory councils,
vital voices surveys, and units of distinction. We learn from our
multi-generational nursing family. We partner with our Nurses at
Mountain View Hospital!Job Summary and QualificationsAs a
Psychiatric Registered Nurse at our facility you will be joining a
team that has a passion for creating positive patient interactions
and a dedication to caring for the multi-faceted wellness of those
we serve. In this role:
- You will deliver direct physical and psychosocial care to
patients through the nursing process of assessment, planning,
intervention, implementation and evaluation.
- You will provide holistic, individualized care appropriate to
the age of the patient.
- You will act as an advocate for patient safety and oversee
compliance with core measures for applicable patients.
- You will have the opportunity to focus on growth and
development in your role while also motivating peers and co-workers
to do the same.
- You will act as a mentor and preceptor for new employees.
- You will participate in development and implementation of plan
- You will communicate the elements of the nursing process to
improve patient outcomes, provide quality intervention and promote
collaboration within the health team.Qualifications:
- Current State of Utah Registered Nurse license in good
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing; BSN
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life
Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification.
- Crisis Prevention Institute (CPI) / Nonviolent Crisis
Intervention training within 30 days of hire.
- One year of chemical dependency/psychiatric experience or a
strong desire to learn skills associated with this field.At
Mountain View Hospital we are committed to the health and
improvement of human life. We honor this commitment by treating
each patient as though they are a family member at our 124 plus bed
facility. People insist on coming here because of our unique family
feeling combined with our award winning quality. We have achieved
the Patient Safety Excellence Award for the third year in a row and
are also ranked among the top 10 percent in the nation.
(Healthgrades 2017-2019). We are part of the HCA Healthcare network
- which includes more than 300 affiliate facilities across the
country - offering our colleagues the opportunity for travel and
relocation.With family-friendly attractions, thrilling outdoor
adventures, and close proximity to Utah Valley and Salt Lake City,
there's something for everyone - and plenty of new hobbies to
discover.HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's
Most Ethical Companies - by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten
times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7
billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured
discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Bricks and mortar do
not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-FounderIf this opportunity is your next step in
your career path, we encourage you to apply for our Psychiatric RN
opening. We review all applications. Qualified candidates will be
contacted by a member of our team. We are interviewing apply
today!We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at
our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: Mountain View Hospital, Provo , Psychiatric RN, Healthcare , Payson, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!