RN Labor and Delivery
Company: Mountain View Hospital
Posted on: June 25, 2022
DescriptionIntroductionMountain View Hospital is committed to
investing in the latest technology enabling nurses to work more
efficiently. Are you passionate about delivering patient-centered
care? Submit your application for RN Labor and Delivery position
and spend more time at the bedside with the patient.BenefitsAt
Mountain View Hospital we want to ensure we support you through all
stages of your life as a nurse. We offer eligible colleagues an
attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental
and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student
- Employee Discountsincluding Tickets, Retail, Mental Health
Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!Learn more about Employee
BenefitsYou contribute to our success let us contribute to yours!
Whether you choose to focus on bedside care, a leadership or
C-suite role, shape business and operational outcomes, or work to
deliver clinical excellence behind the scenes in data science, case
management or transfer centers. Unlock your potential at Mountain
View Hospital!Job Summary and Qualifications: RN Labor & Delivery
Full-Time Nights 6p-6aAs a highly-skilled and compassionate Labor &
Delivery Nurse you will provide direct patient care to patients in
the Labor & Delivery setting. You will strive to provide patients
with an individualized care plan through assessment and planning.
Our team supports each other like family and we are looking for
someone who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. In this
- You will welcome each perinatal patient to the L&D Unit and
promote a feeling of security in the care they will receive, to
assure them that you are confident and capable of caring for their
needs and their baby's wellbeing.
- You will demonstrate clinical expertise in antepartum,
intrapartum and postpartum care.
- You will respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition
or response to treatment.
- You will communicate effectively with physicians regarding
patient's clinical condition including: fetal monitoring and
results of diagnostic studies.
- You will perform nursing duties as needed in the continuum of
care for all areas of Maternal Child health.
- You will participate in process improvement efforts and
activities for the department.
- You will act in a composed and professional manner, especially
under pressure.What qualifications you will need:
- Current State of Utah or Compact Registered Nurse License.
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life
Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification within 7 days of
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Advanced Life
Support Course (ALS or ACLS) and Certification. Must obtain within
90 days of hire and maintain certification
- S.T.A.B.L.E. certification - must obtain within 90 days of hire
and then maintain certification.
- Current Neonatal Resuscitation (NRP) and Fetal Monitoring
certification preferred. Must obtain NRP certification within 90
days from date of hire and then maintain certification.
- One or more years of Labor and Delivery experience strongly
At Mountain View Hospital we are committed to the health and
improvement of human life. We honor this commitment by treating
each patient as though they are a family member at our 124 plus bed
facility. People insist on coming here because of our unique family
feeling combined with our award winning quality. We have achieved
the Patient Safety Excellence Award for the third year in a row and
are also ranked among the top 10 percent in the nation.
(Healthgrades 2017-2019). We are part of the HCA Healthcare network
- which includes more than 300 affiliate facilities across the
country - offering our colleagues the opportunity for travel and
With family-friendly attractions, thrilling outdoor adventures, and
close proximity to Utah Valley and Salt Lake City, there's
something for everyone - and plenty of new hobbies to discover.HCA
Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies
by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA
Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery
of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated
expenses."Across HCA Healthcare's more than 2,000 sites of care,
our nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on patients,
communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a
healthier tomorrow."- Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing ExecutiveJoin a family that
cares about every stage in your career! We are interviewing
candidates for our RN Labor and Delivery opening. Apply today and a
member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out.We are an
equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We
do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: Mountain View Hospital, Provo , RN Labor and Delivery, Healthcare , Payson, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!