Director, Human Resources
Company: Henry Schein, Inc
Posted on: January 9, 2021
Henry Schein One delivers connected dental software and
services, combined with expert business coaching, to help practices
improve every aspect of practice management and grow profits. Our
platform for integrated applications lets dental technology
connect, share data and automate more tasks, creating a new digital
workflow that helps teams work smarter and more efficiently. Our
advanced integration improves each stage of the patient experience
--- from first contact and scheduling, to delivery of treatment and
recurring care. Henry Schein One unifies market-leading software,
web tools, support, and patient services into the one platform that
is a standard for connecting all practice dental technology. JOB
OVERVIEW:-- Responsible for supporting all phases of human
resources (e.g., employment/placement, employee benefits, wage and
salary administration, employee relations, safety, and EEO
compliance). Ensures quality operations of human resource
processes. Requires thorough knowledge of human resource policies
and procedures as well as federal and state laws. Advises company
management in personnel policy and program matters, making or
recommending appropriate decisions as consistent with strategic
direction. Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the
efficient operation of the function.KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:--
- Provides leadership, training, coaching and support for the
performance management of the business group
- Provides counsel to all levels of management on TSM relations
and corrective action issues
- Handles escalated TSM relations matters pertaining to WWBS,
such as potential EEO violations
- Interprets, communicates and maintains all HR policies and
procedures to ensure compliance with various legislation.
- Oversees the implementation of market competitive and
internally equitable compensation (job leveling) and benefits
- Manages and directs staff on day to day initiatives
- Provides development oversight for supported teams. --Job
Requirements:WORK EXPERIENCE:-- --Typically 12+ years of increasing
responsibility and complexity in terms of any applicable
professional experience; 5 or more years of management
experience.--PREFERRED EDUCATION: ----Bachelor's Degree or global
equivalent in related discipline. Typically holds 1 or more
industry certifications.--GENERAL SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Attract, retain, motivate, coach and develop team members for
- Excellent presentation, verbal and communication skills.
- Excellent analysis and problem solving skills.
- Excellent decision making skills.
- Ability to plan and manage successful projects.
- Excellent planning/ organizational skills and techniques
- Communicate effectively with senior management and key
- Excellent negotiating skills.
- Use skills to lead teams to achieve company goals in creative
and effective ways.
- Ability to Influence, build relationships, navigate politics
and manage conflicts.
- Broad and wide-range of professional and managerial skills with
a full understanding of industry practices and company policies and
- Ability to lead virtual teams.
- Excellent strategic planning skills. --SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE &
- In depth knowledge of US employment laws
- Collaborative leadership and coaching skills
- Acts with a sense of urgency, high energy, and practical common
- Team oriented
- Excellent listening skills
- Ability to multi-task FULL-TIME BENEFITS AVAILABLE:
- Earn generous PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Seven Company Paid holidays
- Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401K with competitive company match
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability, AD&D--
Henry Schein, Inc.-- is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the
basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry,
disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue
hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age,
citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally
protected status. --For more information about career opportunities
at Henry Schein, please visit our website at:
www.henryschein.com/careers. --PWDNET --CC: 010099990000.2815.0767
Keywords: Henry Schein, Inc, Provo , Director, Human Resources, Human Resources , Provo, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!