Supported Employment Specialist
Company: Community Options, Inc.
Posted on: November 24, 2022
*Community Options, Inc.* is a national non-profit agency
providing services to individuals with disabilities in 11 states.
We believe in the dignity of every person, and in the freedom of
all people to experience the highest degree of self-determination.
*We are Now Hiring a dynamic Supported Employment Specialist to
work within the Utah County*. A community-based employment setting
to assist in supervising and training our individuals on how to
acquire the physical, intellectual, emotional, and social skills
needed for successful employment. The pay for this position is
$18.00 per hour *We are offering a $800 Bonus for Full time & and
$500 for Part- time employees.**If you are ACRE certified we are
offerting a $800 Bonus for Part-time employees and $1,000 for
Full-time employees. **Responsibilities: ** Provide the necessary
assistance for the individual to be placed in competitive
employment and maintain employment.
* Assist individuals in reinforcing essential skills, or teaching
new skills appropriate to developing a resume, conducting a
successful job interview, and completing a job application.
* Work side by side with the individual at their job site to ensure
it is broken down into manageable components.
* Complete any unfinished work of the employee during the initial
* Identify and help solve problems before they become a crisis for
the individual, employer, or coworkers.
* Build a support network between the individuals and community
* Communicate employee's progress to the employer, family,
residential staff, and other professionals.
* Accurately complete all in-house documentation. *Requirements: **
Bachelor's Degree preferred.
* Minimum 2 years related work experience.
* Working proficiency in Microsoft Office.
* Knowledge of employer expectations and local job market.
* Valid Drivers' License. *What We Offer: ** Competitive Insurance
Options (Medical, Dental, Vision).
* Paid Holidays-Including a Birthday Holiday!
* Generous Paid Time Off (PTO).
* Employee Incentive & Discount Programs.
* 403b Retirement Plan.
* Exceptional Career Growth Opportunities. _*f you have any
questions, please don't hesitate to contact our friendly staff at
the Ogden office! *_*Phone Number: 385-288-8587**Please Visit Our
Website to Complete an Online Application!* Community Options is an
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V *#IND-OG* Job Types: Full-time,
Part-time Pay: From $18.00 per hour Benefits:
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Health insurance
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vision insurance Work Location: One location
Keywords: Community Options, Inc., Provo , Supported Employment Specialist, Human Resources , Provo, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!