Senior Software Engineer - Fully Remote USA
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionSenior Software EngineerLocation: Remote
position, must reside in United StatesDo you stand out from the
crowd? We're looking for engineers that want to build something
great with a group of incredible people. We work hard to create our
industry-leading products. And we strive to make our users,
customers, and, most importantly, their candidates (you!) have the
best experience possible.We're hiring for multiple positions, so
whatever your background is (frontend, backend, video unicorn, data
ninja) we want to talk to you!
CompensationIn addition to the standards (salary, bonus, equity),
- Flexible PTO + medical + dental + vision + 401k match +
- Culture of collaboration + weekly team presentations
What You Will Be DoingYou will be coding our cutting edge human
interaction software - building the best of class Video Interview
software to help companies predict post-hire performance and coach
the worlds greatest teams. (i.e. Video Software and more).
Depending upon your ability and interests we have many other
projects like algorithmic cross-service scheduling software, audio
/ video integration and tuning, and future amazing projects. And
you'll get to work directly with a Product Manager, Designer, QA
Engineers, IO Psychologists and other Software Engineers.
Here Are Some Of The Things You'll Do To Make That HappenWe believe
that code isn't worthwhile until customers are using it. Your team
will ship high quality code to production frequently.
- Prototyping, writing tests, reviewing each other's code, and
working closely with the QA engineers
- Making architectural decisions with domain experts so your
team's work is scalable and easy to operate
- Monitoring how your code behaves as customers use it
TechnologyBackend: Python, Django, Celery, WebRTCFrontend: React,
HTML, CSSStorage: Postgres, MongoDB, DynamoDB, S3, Elastic
SearchKnow it, or want to learn it, then this is the stack for
CultureWe want to build great, industry impacting features and have
fun doing it. Our team members think the most important parts of
our culture are:
- Teams work together to decide what will give our customers the
most value and how to accomplish it.
- Virtual theme days, photo contests, happy hours and more.
- We encourage you to use that flexible time off policy! (just
don't let your team down!)
- Our most important "attrivute" is "Act like an Owner". Others
are "Keep it Simple", "Disagree and Commit", and "Think Big".
The PeopleWe have Mountain Bikers, Road Bikers, Skiers / Boarders
(dawn patrol & resort), Runners, Video Game heroes, Movie Buffs,
Musicians, and every other variety of people. We have Family
people, Single people, Happy people. Someone here is just waiting
to be your friend!
- Fill out our very basic application form or reach out to us
(apply, email, shout, call)
- We send you a link to use our awesome software and tell us more
about yourself (includes a coding challenge and assessments)
- We invite you to do a Live interview using our software, so you
can meet the team. You'll learn more about us while we learn more
QualificationsAnd now, for the nitty gritty:
- Gather requirements by working with Product Managers, reviewing
customer needs, asking questions and refining the
- Brainstorm, design and implement solutions. Effectively
document your work for consumption by your team.
- Prototype and test designs, taking the user process, and basic
feature functionality into account, as well as the feature's
ability to perform in acceptable time measurements and to scale to
many multiple users, whether that is within one customer account or
throughout many customer accounts.
- Deliver production ready solutions for deployment, including an
accompanying thorough test suite of unit tests and/or automated
- Deliver solutions within the timeframes needed to meet customer
requirements, exercising judgment to determine what can be
- Take feedback and learn from peers.
- Provide effective feedback, coaching, mentoring, and leadership
to other team members.
- Possess a good knowledge of the languages and libraries in use,
learning those that are new to you. Demonstrate good judgement in
implementation and design.
- Understand and use current development and architectural
- B.S. Computer Science (or related field) or equivalent
- 7+ years in a software engineering role
Please note that HireVue is unable to provide visa sponsorship for
this position at this time.
Additional InformationFlexible Paid Time Off - Medical, Dental,
Vision - 12 Weeks Maternity & Adoption - 401K match
HireVue is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all
aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other category
protected under the law. HireVue is an equal opportunity employer;
committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from
discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.All your information
will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.Here are some
of the states where HireVue is currently hiring:
AL, AZ, CA, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, LA, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, NE,
NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, WA, WI.
Keywords: HireVue, Provo , Senior Software Engineer - Fully Remote USA, IT / Software / Systems , Provo, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!