Business Systems Lead
Company: Twenty Eighty Inc
Posted on: May 16, 2020
The Business Systems Lead will play a crucial part of the
business systems team at VitalSmarts. In this role, you will
partner with key departments and stakeholders across the
organization to drive business system projects and execution.
The Business Systems Lead will be working with various business
systems and assisting with the administration, with emphasis on
Salesforce.com and NetSuite. This person will leverage the
declarative development capabilities of Salesforce and other
business systems to customize and integrate the systems. The
Business Systems Lead should possess technical, business and
communication skills, and should have experience with project
management. The Business Systems Lead will also function as a
business analyst and be comfortable meeting with different
departments and stakeholders to gather and define system and user
* Bachelor's Degree preferred
* 3-5 years of experience
* Hands-on administrator experience with Salesforce Lightning and
Communities, building applications using standard Salesforce
customizations & automation features
* Demonstrated proficiency interpreting business logic into
Salesforce low-code or declarative capabilities, including
workflows, validation rules & process builder
* Experience gathering business requirements and defining an
* Experience with data manipulation and maintenance with Excel,
Data Loader and other tools
* Familiar with standard project management practices and tools
* Familiar with business system platforms including Salesforce,
NetSuite, Marketo, Cvent, Docusign, ThoughtIndustries, Domo and
* Skilled at multi-tasking; able to coordinate, organize,
prioritize and execute responsibilities in the face of conflicting
priorities and unexpected situations
* Self-disciplined, motivated, and eager to learn
* Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
* Effective verbal and written communications skills
* Salesforce certification a plus
* Project Management certification a plus
* Work with our user groups to improve existing business system
applications and build out new functionality to support our
internal and external customers.
* Work with our user groups to discover existing processes that
live outside of our business systems and determine best path for
* Maintain user roles and profiles, security settings, access
settings for various systems. (User Profiles, Role Hierarchy,
Sharing Rules and Security)
* Create and manage custom objects, fields, formulas, validation
rules, and custom workflows.
* Analyze, design, build, test and deploy enhancements to objects,
page layouts, workflows, and alerts within business systems.
* Manage off-shore resources to complete project tasks and
configuration in Salesforce.
* Manage projects related to integrated business systems.
* Maintain project backlogs, run project sprints and iterations and
manage resources within these projects.
TwentyEighty provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
In addition to federal law requirements, TwentyEighty complies with
applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in
employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
Keywords: Twenty Eighty Inc, Provo , Business Systems Lead, Other , Provo, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!