Company: Micro Focus
Posted on: May 24, 2020
Application ArchitectJob Description:
At Micro Focus, everything we do is based on a simple idea: The
fastest way to get results is to build on what you have. Our
software solutions enable organizations to do just that. Secure and
scalable, with analytics built in, they bridge the gap between
existing and emerging ITfast-tracking digital transformations
across DevOps, Hybrid IT, Security, and Predictive Analytics. In
the race to innovate, Micro Focus customers have the clear
Our portfolio spans the following areas: DevOps - IT Operations-
Cloud - Security - Info Governance - Big Data, Machine Learning, &
- Leads multiple project teams of other software applications
engineers and internal and outsourced development partners
responsible for all stages of design and development for complex
products and platforms, including solution design, analysis,
coding, testing, and integration.
- Manages and expands relationships with internal and outsourced
development partners on software applications design and
- Reviews and evaluates designs and project activities for
compliance with applications design and development guidelines and
standards; provides tangible feedback to improve product quality
and mitigate failure risk.
- Provides domain-specific expertise and overall software
applications leadership and perspective to cross-organization
projects, programs, and activities.
- Drives innovation and integration of new technologies into
projects and activities in the software applications design
- Provides guidance and mentoring to less- experienced staff
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information
Systems, or equivalent.
- 8+ years experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience in overall architecture of software applications for
products and solutions with proven track record designing and
building highly scalable enterprise grade systems.
- Extensive experience with SaaS, cloud first and containerized
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Extensive experience coding with Java.
- Additional assets: Security, Elastic Search, Information
Management, Analytics, Relational Databases (Postgres, SQL
- Designing and integrating software applications running on
multiple platform types into overall architecture.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in
English and local language.
- Ability to effectively communicate product architectures,
design proposals and negotiate options at senior management
Keywords: Architecture, SaaS, Docker, Elastic Search, Databases,
Java, Security, Analytics
Job:EngineeringMicro Focus is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer. Prospective employees will receive consideration without
discrimination because of race, colour, religion, creed, gender,
national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual
orientation, genetic information, citizenship or any other legally
Keywords: Micro Focus, Provo , Application Architect, Other , Provo, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!