Head of Customer Operations, Americas & LATAM
Posted on: April 5, 2021
Head of Customer Operations, Americas & LATAM Provo, Utah,
United States Category Global Operations The Qualtrics XM
Platform--- is a system of action that helps businesses to attract
customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower
employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop
breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people
can't imagine living without. Joining Qualtrics means becoming part
of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences - like
building a technology that will be a force for good. A team
committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a
conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for
representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that
far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on
transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as
one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the
best work of your career. We believe every interaction is an
opportunity. Are we yours? The Challenge As the Head of Customer
Operations for NA & LATAM, you will combine real passion for
hiring, developing and leading teams and your ability to
design/implement new business processes at one of the world's
fastest growing SaaS companies. Working closely with our Global
Head of Customer Operations and cross functional leaders, you will
be responsible for scaling our customer operations team and
improving the overall customer experience. This senior leader
should expect to have 4 - 5+ Regional Leaders (Americas, LATAM)
reporting to him / her while having responsibility for roughly 100+
people across multiple teams which would include Qualtrics
University (technical product support). You will have a strong
interest in (1) building and inspiring high performing teams; (2)
developing processes that scale with hyper growth; (3) Experience
Management (XM); and (4) product strategy. A Day in the Life
- Establish and lead the operating cadence for the Customer
Operations organization in NA and LATAM.--
- Further develop and execute the leading talent incubator in
tech for new college graduates. This team of high-performing
Product Specialists not only delivers extraordinary technical
support, but they are a key talent pipeline to fill many
significant roles within Qualtrics. As such, the Product
Specialists we hire are new/recent STEM grads at the top of their
class from the best universities.
- Lead regular business reviews with key operations leaders in
the Americas and LATAM.
- Establish scalable processes that consistently deliver a
world-class Customer Experience and Employee Experience.
- Facilitate and implement a culture of continuous improvement
- Become the world-class case study of how XM transforms
organizations and work closely with Qualtrics SMEs to ensure the
program is pioneering the latest technologies.
- Work closely with commercial leaders and the Experience
Leadership Teams to create, launch and execute new offerings aimed
at delivering superior customer experience.
- Contribute to usage, retention, expansion and growth metrics by
working closely with Customer Success, XM Services and Sales
leaders to ensure customers are successful using the Qualtrics XM
- Create scalable ways for our customers to get help to their
product and technical questions using digital resources.
- Establish closed loop processes with different departments
within Qualtrics (Engineering, Product, Customer Success,
Implementation, etc.) to ensure we utilize customer feedback to
continuously improve as an organization.
- Participate in building processes that enable partners in the
Qualtrics ecosystem to succeed as they build out their Qualtrics
- MBA or advanced degree from a premier university.
- 15+ years of professional experience with outstanding
- Prior leadership experience as a manager of managers.
- Experience managing across multiple teams and/or
- Relocate to Qualtrics HQ in Provo, UT (just outside of Salt
Lake City and Park City). Preferred Requirements
- Experience at a large, hyper-growth tech firm.
- Prior experience leading manager-level direct reports.--
- Consistent track record of driving results across multiple
- Strong track record driving customer experience
- Excellent analytical/problem-solving skills with a history of
driving impact within an organization.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to inspire
- Detail-orientation with an ability to prioritize and meet
daring goals. Get tailored job recommendations based on your
interests. Location Provo, Utah, United States Category Global
Operations The Expectation for Success Qualtrics' Technical Account
Managers (TAMs) are highly experienced advocates and technology
consultants dedicated to our largest and most strategic enterprise
clients. Collaborate... The Challenge The Customer Success Team is
at the heart of Qualtrics. From the initial onboarding to ongoing
adoption, we assist customers throughout their lifecycle, helping
them unlock the mo Location Provo, Utah, United States Category
Business Operations Primary Responsibilities Our recruiting team is
looking for a highly motivated, intelligent and passionate sales
recruiter to join in helping build and ramp our sales organization.
Acting as an extens Location Provo, Utah, United States Category
Business Operations Our recruiting team is looking for a highly
motivated, intelligent and passionate sales recruiter to join in
helping build and ramp our sales organization. Build trusted
partnerships with sales leadership... Location Provo, Utah, United
States Category Sales About the Team Searching for your dream job?
At Qualtrics, we change the way universities deliver experiences to
their customers and employees by starting with our own. Come see
what it's like to have
Keywords: Qualtrics, Provo , Head of Customer Operations, Americas & LATAM, Other , Provo, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!