Certified Medical Coder - F/T
Posted on: May 3, 2021
At Revere Health, we value the health of our patients above all
else. As the largest independent multi-specialty physician group in
Utah, our healthcare system gives patients the best in
communication, quality, coordination and innovation. Founded in
1960 in Provo, Utah, Revere Health has grown to include 30 medical
specialties in over 100 locations throughout Utah, Arizona and
As one of two Accountable Care Organizations accredited by
Medicare in Utah, Revere Health offers a unique, patient-oriented
approach to healthcare. We strive to keep medical costs at a
minimum while providing the utmost in quality healthcare.
Revere Health: Your Health Above All Else.
- AAPC OR AHIMA Coding Certifications
- High School Diploma/GED
- Critical thinking skills, problem solving skills,
follow-through skills, and the ability to see "the big
- Intermediate level experience using MS Office, particularly
Excel or must pass Excel training Module within 90 days
- Must be able to learn and operate a variety of complicated
- Ability to work well on a team and as an individual
- Understand insurance policies and procedures
- Understand coding terminology and uses; CPT, ICD-10, basic
- Coding/auditing charges before they are submitted to
- Contribute actively to setting, and achieving personal, and
- Attend meetings; department staff meetings, insurance company
provider relations meetings, and any team meetings.
- Abide strictly by HIPAA law by maintaining confidentiality, and
only accessing information as needed for job functions.
- Resolve pre/post coding denials, analyze and complete scrubber
- Resolve un-reconciled visits by obtaining necessary information
- Stay current on coding education, and regulations to ensure
accurate coding work is performed.
- Identify trends and root causes and suggest process changes to
prevent continued problems.
- Other duties as required.
Preferred Qualifications: *Minimum 1 year medical billing
Keywords: RevereHealth, Provo , Certified Medical Coder - F/T, Other , Provo, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!