Supervisor / Team Lead - Contact Center - F/T
Posted on: May 3, 2021
At Revere Health, we value the health of our patients above all
else. As the largest independent multi-specialty physician group in
Utah, our healthcare system gives patients the best in
communication, quality, coordination and innovation. Founded in
1969 in Provo, Utah, Revere Health has grown to include 30 medical
specialties in over 100 locations throughout Utah, Arizona and
As the first Accountable Care Organization (ACO) accredited by
Medicare in Utah, and the only Next Generation ACO in the state,
Revere Health offers a unique, patient-oriented approach to
healthcare. We strive to keep medical costs at a minimum while
providing the utmost in quality healthcare.
Revere Health: Your Health Above All Else.
Status: Full Time
Position: Supervisor / Team Lead
Department: Contact Center
This is for internal applicants only.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- The ideal candidate has worked at Revere Health as a contact
center Team Lead in Training
- Previous supervisory experience preferred
- Prior healthcare experience preferred
- Prior contact center experience preferred
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills.
- Skills in planning, organizing, and delegating.
- Skills in problem solving.
Summary: This is for internal applicants only.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of one or more teams
in the contact center.
- Plans, directs, manages and evaluates team performance to
ensure callers are receiving a high level of service.
- Ensures professional and courteous customer support services
- Promotes a productive and positive relationship with
- Serves as an escalation point for resolving the most difficult
- Coordinates customer service activities with other internal
- Makes limited decisions regarding personnel actions and
- Assists department in answering incoming calls in order to help
patients, providers, and peers in a personal, efficient, and
- Uses Contact Center standard operating procedures and protocols
to register new patients, update patient demographics, and
schedule, reschedule, cancel, and verify appointments.
- Possess good telephone etiquette, grammar and spelling
- Provides courteous and friendly service to all and contributes
to a positive work environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: GENERAL EXPECTATIONS
- Demonstrates a commitment to quality and high standards of
- Manages difficult or emotional patient situations in a
professional manner. Responds promptly and courteously to patient's
needs. Provides issue resolution whenever possible.
- Fulfills scheduling manager duties as assigned.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness when entering
information in computer system.
- Assists teammates in understanding proper appointment
scheduling & patient registration.
- Documents all communications and decisions with
- Effectively works as part of the team to achieve Contact Center
and organizational goals in order to provide quality patient
- Checks e-mail & team chats throughout the day, researching
situations and responding to communications in a timely
- Ability to answer calls promptly and courteously, giving
accurate and careful answers, transferring calls tactfully and
politely & never transfers a call blindly.
TEAM LEAD DUTIES:
- Assists department trainer in the training of the new employee
department orientation process, including:
- Reviews job candidates and inputs interview notes & other
communications into the Taleo system.
- Reviews job description with new employee and ensures proper
and adequate training on job responsibilities and work
- Meets frequently with new employee during the three-month
orientation/probationary period to assess capabilities and
encourage improvement where needed;
- Completes 90-day evaluation process and sends appropriate
paperwork to HR.
- Acts as the point of contact for team with questions related to
policies or procedures; identify solutions to reach successful
- Enforces and communicates clinic policies/Departmental
standards such as dress code, time off, punctuality, phone
etiquette, accuracy, HIPAA, etc.
- Respects confidentiality in discussing organizational matters,
employees' personal matters, performance problems, etc.
- Acts as back up during times when other team lead/s may be
- Delegates duties appropriately to employees within the team,
explaining how those duties are to be done. Communicates the
importance of the assigned duties; monitor employees'
- Works with the department manager and other team leads with the
critiquing and development of department protocols.
- Conducts employee feedback through call monitoring and
- Monitors call queues and responds appropriately by motivating
departmental staff accordingly.
- Handles calls regularly to demonstrate retained competencies &
to set an example of leadership.
- Administers training programs for new hires and existing staff.
Training is an ongoing activity, crucial for new staff as well as
for existing staff members who take on new responsibilities; this
includes listening to calls, checking appointments for accuracy,
monitoring tasks, utilizing checklists. Monitors hours and work
performance of subordinate staff to ensure competent and efficient
- Oversees work schedules to provide adequate coverage to ensure
effective and efficient patient care;
- Appropriately delegates' duties including scheduling manager
duties, as needed.
- Approves and coordinates time off;
- Approves overtime appropriately;
- Responsible for Time Management as it relates to payroll
- Monitors employee's hours to ensure benefit eligibility where
- Checks Allscripts & Centricity Business tasks. Conducts
constructive and fair performance evaluations:
- Conducts written 90-day reviews with each representative on the
team. Conducts a yearly written evaluation with every employee in a
- Acknowledges good work and provides guidance for performance
- With employees input sets measurable goals for coming
- If applicable, set's up future meeting times to ensure improved
performance goals are being met.
- Reports employee performance problems or feedback to department
- Performs quality assurance call reviews, then scores & coaches
the employee accordingly. Resolves Problems:
- Resolves employee conflicts in a timely manner in order to
promote a professional work environment and maintain department
- Provides solutions to problems;
- Counsels with employees and administers oral and written
warnings when appropriate. Implements disciplinary action process
when necessary and develops corrective action plan;
- Counsels with HR when appropriate;
- Maintains written documentation of all incidents.
- Tracks errors received from departments and liaison
- Trouble-shoots front line IT issues before contacting the help
- Acts as a SME (subject matter expert) when on the call floor to
assist all teammates with finding answers to caller's
- Works as a liaison to assigned departments. Collects insights,
makes process improvement suggestions, tracks & reports errors.
Partners with the departments to build virtual bridges between the
departments by sharing best practices between them.
- Other duties and special projects as requested or
Hours: Monday - Friday 8 am-5 pm
This is for internal applicants only.
Keywords: RevereHealth, Provo , Supervisor / Team Lead - Contact Center - F/T, Other , Provo, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!