We are looking for a Data Analyst to join our growing team of
analytic experts. This position reports directly to our Manager of
Analytics. The ideal candidate has experience in reporting, data
visualization, interpreting data and analyzing results. They will
prepare, acquire, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in
complex data sets and present analysis on forecasts and trends.
They will conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses and establish reviews
and analyses of data accuracy using operational metrics and report
making. Excellent analytical problem-solving skills are
About Aptive Environmental:
Aptive Environmental provides environmentally responsible
residential and commercial pest services to more than 5,000 cities
across North America. Co-founded in 2015 by Vess Pearson and David
Royce, Aptive with launched the clear intention to grow as a world
recognized brand. In 2020, with more than 1 million customers,
Aptive was named by PCT Magazine as the 7th largest pest control
company in the nation out of 20,000 competitors.
In 2019 Aptive was the youngest company featured on Glassdoor's
Top 100 US workplaces and is ranked one of Entrepreneur Magazine's
Best Companies in America. Aptive is also a proud member of the
EPA's Pesticide Environmental Stewardship Program and has partnered
with the United Nations Foundation "Nothing But Nets" to help stop
the spread of Malaria transmitted by mosquito bites.
* Assist in building and maintaining data models, data
automation systems, dashboards and performance metrics that support
key business decisions.
* Configure and implement analytics solutions.
* Provide feedback and analysis concerning trends.
* Assist in building systems to transform raw data into
actionable business insights.
* Aggregate data into structured formats for analysis and
* Perform ad hoc analysis and reports to mitigate risks and
provide opportunities for improvement.
* Construct and report KPI's that provide visibility and
* Bachelor's degree in Finance, Strategic Management, or
* Minimum of 2-3 years of experience.
* Ability to present and communicate effectively.
* Experience in data analysis and reporting.
* Knowledge of Excel, Alteryx, SQL, Sisense, and Adaptive
* Strong attention to detail.
* Experience in Sisense, Adaptive Insights, and Alteryx.
* Strategic and critical thinker.
* Strong in communication (verbal and written).
* Proactively takes initiative and makes decisions
* Highly analytical, accurate, and detail oriented.
This position is in our Provo, Utah headquarters in a beautiful
building located in the Riverwoods Business Park. In addition to
working with wonderful people, Aptive offers the following
* Group Health, Dental, and Vision plans
* Paid holidays
* Paid time off
* Access to a full-sized indoor basketball court, game room with
theater, pool table, golf simulator, and more
* Upbeat and exciting company culture and much more!
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time
with or without notice.
To Apply Please Email Indeedrecruiting@goaptive.com