Technologist Assistant FT
Posted on: May 3, 2021
At Revere Health, we value the health of our patients above all
else. As the largest independent multi-specialty physician group in
Utah, our healthcare system gives patients the best in
communication, quality, coordination and innovation. Founded in
1969 in Provo, Utah, Revere Health has grown to include 30 medical
specialties in over 100 locations throughout Utah, Arizona and
As the first Accountable Care Organization (ACO) accredited by
Medicare in Utah, and the only Next Generation ACO in the state,
Revere Health offers a unique, patient-oriented approach to
healthcare. We strive to keep medical costs at a minimum while
providing the utmost in quality healthcare.
Revere Health: let's live better.
Status: Full Time
Position: Technologist Assistant
Location: Provo, American Fork, Salem
- Demonstrate excellent computer, telephone and communication
- Outstanding customer service, organization, and attention to
- Must be a self-starter, a team player, dependable, friendly and
- Be able to multi-task and work efficiently while remaining calm
- Ability to bend, reach, lift, pull, push and/or carry up to 10
pounds regularly and up to 50 pounds occasionally is required.
- Ability to stand and sit for prolonged periods of time.
Description: Must be able to multi-task while maintaining good
patient and staff relations along with providing outstanding
customer service. This position is located at the Revere Health
Provo, American Fork and Salem Utah locations.
- Facilitates quality patient care
- Verifies patient information by interviewing patient; recording
medical history; confirming the purpose of visit.
- Prepares patients for examination by performing preliminary
- Secures patient information and maintains patient confidence by
completing and safeguarding medical records; completing diagnostic
coding and procedure coding; keeping patient information
- Helps with office procedures, injections, etc., as
- Reviews messages with physicians and responds as directed in a
prompt and courteous manner.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by
establishing and following standards and procedures; complying with
- Keeps exam rooms clean and patient ready.
- Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders;
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions;
troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing
preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Serves and protects the medical practice by adhering to clinic
and professional standards, policies and procedures, federal,
state, and local requirements.
- Assists Technologist in performing X-rays.
- Other duties as assigned
Hours: Week days, daytime hours
Keywords: RevereHealth, Provo , Technologist Assistant FT, Other , Provo, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!