Our mission is to redefine the home experience through
intelligently designed products and services delivered to every
home by people who care.
Who Are We:
Vivint Smart Home is the leading provider of smart home services
in North America. Vivint delivers an integrated smart home system
with in-home consultation, professional installation and support
delivered by its Smart Home Pros, as well as 24-7 customer care and
monitoring. Dedicated to redefining the home experience with
intelligent products and services, Vivint serves more than one
million customers throughout the U.S. and Canada. Vivint is the
largest tech employer in Utah, a certified Great Place to Work, and
one of Fast Company's World's 50 Most Innovative Companies for
As a Revenue Analytics Specialist you will work across multiple
organizations to help drive revenue opportunities for current
customers and e-commerce channels. You will work with large data
sets using SQL to manage and build analytic models and data
visualizations that will drive decisions for revenue leadership.
You will also help collect requirements from these various
stakeholders and help execute on ad hoc projects.
What you will be working on:
- Understanding how to maximize customer lifetime value (LTV) and
profitability through current customers as well as E-commerce
- Deep diving into various data sets to find correlations
affecting customer profitability.
- Working closely with our Customer Support, E-commerce and Field
Team on finding solutions based on your analysis and implementing
- Helping put together findings using PowerPoint and present when
necessary to various levels of the organization.
- Communicating with the revenue teams to generate requirements
and present results that help key stakeholders make effective
- Using analytical rigor to ensure that the business trusts the
- Working closely with a team of data scientists and analysts to
structure reports to discover new insights.
What you look like:
- You have excellent organization and self-management skills. You
can work in ambiguous environments and take extreme ownership in
- You thrive when there are more things to do than less. You get
onboard quickly with whatever we decide to do next.
- Your natural curiosity of how things work drives you to
understand the 'why' behind the data and the impact it has on
various teams and departments.
- When you notice something is off in the data you'll go dig in
and figure out why before anyone else notices, and then excitingly
share with the team.
- You will effectively communicate your ideas and insights
whether it's to an executive, a product manager, or an intern.
- Dynamic and adaptable - you don't mind switching gears and
focusing on a wide variety of projects.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 2 years of experience in a business analyst or analytical role,
technology related is preferred
- Very comfortable with SQL & Tableau
- Self-starter, coachable, detail oriented, organized,
- Experience in working with and building relationships with
leaders in an organization.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meet deadlines,
and own projects from start to finish.
- Project management experience a plus
- Excel experience a plus
- Paid holidays and unlimited PTO
- Free daily lunch
- Employee pricing on smart home products
- Casual dress code
- Excellent medical/dental/vision/life coverage
- Onsite health clinic
- 401(k) Plan & Matching
- HSA contributions
What We Stand For:
Honesty and Integrity Come First
Do the right thing
Customer Obsession is Our Advantage
A relentless passion to serve the customer
Innovation is Essential
Today's innovation is tomorrow's lifeblood
We Win Together
Individuals win games: teams win championships
Exceptional is Expected
Talk is cheap: create value, not just motion
We Give Back
Helping people is core to our DNA
Find out more about what it's like to work here:
Behind the big orange logo: an inside look at Vivint Smart
Why Vivint Smart Home is One of the Most Innovative
This job operates in a professional office environment. This
role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers,
phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Vivint enforces a safety culture whereby all employees have the
responsibility for continuously developing and maintaining a safe
working environment. Each new employee is responsible for
completing all training requirements. Additionally, the employee
must accept they have responsibility for maintaining the safety of
themselves, their co-workers, and the public. Employee must adhere
to all written and verbal instructions, promptly report and correct
all hazards or unsafe conditions, question non-standard operations
or unmitigated hazards, and provide feedback to management on all
- If you are an active Vivint employee, please apply through
Workday by searching "Find Jobs".