Posted on: June 10, 2021
Superpedestrian is engineering the future of Micromobility.
The Superpedestrian team is comprised of some of the most
talented operations specialists, policy managers, designers and
engineers ever assembled, all focused on transforming the future
urban mobility. We operate as LINK prioritizing safety from
the inside out. Our unparalleled active vehicle monitoring,
self-protection technologies, and robust mechanical design keep
riders safe. Join us!
We are looking for a full time
operations management professional with strong management skills to
help us run our warehouse operations. Our ideal candidate will
display a sense of ownership over the day to day operations in the
What You'll Do
- Oversight of daily operations tasks including deployments,
collections, charging, assembly and staffing. (Our
scooters weigh approximately 62 lbs & the job requires
manual lifting up to 50 times a day)
- Ensuring the health of the fleet via inventory management,
monitoring data operations platform and dispatching high-medium-low
- Troubleshooting technical and mechanical issues on the
- Working with local stakeholders to drive partnership in the
communities we operate in.
- Responsible for successful team member onboarding and
- Managing labor controls via building schedules that feed into
positive P&L and auditing time clock for hourly employees.
- Experience managing budgets and continuously identifies
opportunities to enhance operations and processes in order to
exceed assigned budget.
- Work closely with the Regional Operations Manager to ensure
partner requirements are consistently exceeded and operations are
prepared to support market goals.
- Participates in regular meetings with product and engineering
teams to enhance both the physical product and software products
(consumer and back end).
- Develop junior leaders and foster an atmosphere of personal and
organizational growth within your share.
What You'll Bring
- Availability to work a mix of early mornings, evenings and
weekends is required.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, self-motivated, self-directed, and
able to take ownership of ambiguous tasks to ensure success.
- 3-5 years of strong management experience within a warehouse or
- Demonstrated experience controlling labor cost.
- Must be able to troubleshoot technical and mechanical
- Proven track record leading teams and thinking creatively to
- Ability to make good decisions in stressful situations.
- Must be able to lift a 50+ pound scooter 50+ times per shift
- Must be able to follow instructions, respond to management
direction and be an excellent communicator.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Process improvement driven.
- Internal & external customer service experience.
- Follows all safety procedures and protocol including company
ergonomics guidelines, material handling, dock safety, chemical
safety, and other safety programs as applicable
- Competitive benefits with company subsidized medical, dental,
vision & disability insurance and a 401k plan
- On the job training with a leadership team that is committed to
growth and development of all employees
- A team of awesome, like-minded, driven people that support each
other, and mentors across the top echelons of the industry
- The chance to have your voice heard and help shape
- A commitment to an actively anti-racist environment
Superpedestrian actively encourages applications from people
of all backgrounds. If you think you meet most of the requirements,
but not every single point on the job description, please still
apply! We’d love to have a chat and see if you'd be a great
addition to our team.
Keywords: Superpedestrian, Provo , Operations Manager, Other , Provo, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!