We are seeking a hard-working, innovative, detail-oriented and
creative team player to join our finance department as a
Compensation Administrative Assistant located in Provo, Utah. The
individual we are looking for is also someone that enjoys working
in a team environment but also excels working at an individual
About Aptive Environmental:
Aptive Environmental provides environmentally responsible
residential and commercial pest services to more than 5,000 cities
across North America. Co-founded in 2015 by Vess Pearson and David
Royce, Aptive with launched the clear intention to grow as a world
recognized brand. In 2020, with more than 1 million customers,
Aptive was named by PCT Magazine as the 7th largest pest control
company in the nation out of 20,000 competitors.
In 2019 Aptive was the youngest company featured on Glassdoor's
Top 100 US workplaces and is ranked one of Entrepreneur Magazine's
Best Companies in America. Aptive is also a proud member of the
EPA's Pesticide Environmental Stewardship Program and has partnered
with the United Nations Foundation "Nothing But Nets" to help stop
the spread of Malaria transmitted by mosquito bites.
* Learn and understand Aptive's proprietary sales compensation
* Provide detailed explanations regarding each component of
sales rep's compensation and answer any questions they have in an
extremely professional and prompt manner.
* Track and work to quickly resolve inaccuracies or
discrepancies in pay.
* Confirm accuracy of all information related to sales
compensation by participating in special projects and large-scale
* Assist Sales Compensation Managers with any other tasks
related to sales compensation.
* 1-2 years customer service or administrative experience.
* Must have an ability to handle sensitive information and
maintain a high level of confidentiality.
* Must be able to speak, write and understand English in a
manner that is sufficient for effective communication with
* Must be able to develop and maintain courteous and
professional relationships with our sales reps.
* Must be proactive with a strong desire to learn and improve
the current process.
* Must have experience managing financial transactions.
* Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
* Proficient with Microsoft or related software with skill and
experience with Excel and Google Sheets.
* Proficient with the ability to quickly learn payroll
This position is located in our Provo, Utah headquarters in a
beautiful building located in the Riverwoods Business Park. In
addition to working with wonderful people, Aptive offers the
* Group Health, Dental, and Vision plans
* Paid holidays
* Paid time off
* Access to a full-sized indoor basketball court, game room with
theater, pool table, golf simulator, and more
* Upbeat and exciting company culture and much more!
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.
To Apply Please Email Indeedrecruiting@goaptive.com