Registered Nurse Case Manager (RN) - Provo
Company: Suncrest Hospice
Posted on: June 11, 2021
At Suncrest Hospice our goal is to change the expectation of
hospice care in your area. We believe in three core principles to
help us achieve that goal namely:
- Recruit and retain the most talented clinical staff in the
- Maintain a culture of excellence where staff members feel truly
valued and part of a supportive team
- Provide exceptional care and service to our customers. This is
achieved by allocating the resources to increase our staff to
patient ratios, thereby increasing clinical visits while lowering
If you want to be part of a growing company with an extremely
bright future, and have a commitment to providing the highest
quality of care to patients and their families/caregivers, wed love
the opportunity to hear from you!
The RN Case Manager will be responsible for providing care and
services for a group of hospice patients, visiting patients where
they reside, which could include private homes, Skilled Nursing
Facilities, and assisted living facilities. This position is a
contributing member of the interdisciplinary team, providing
expertise regarding psych-social assessments, interventions, and
knowledge of community sources.
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) licensure (in good standing) in
the state(s) of practice with one year of experience under
- Ability to work well within a team environment to collaborate
daily with nurses, social workers, chaplains, volunteers, and CNA
- Work closely with patients on a 1-1 level but get strong
support from a patient care team.
- Can work independently and on your own from a day-to-day basis
with activities which include: phone, email and written
communication, meetings with a variety of healthcare professionals,
and an understanding of hospice rules and regulations.
- Time management skills to manage visits, documentation,
meetings (i.e.: to scheduled visits, attend required meetings,
respond to urgent needs by prioritizing and triaging multiple
- Ability to learn an electronic medical records system.
- Reliable transportation, valid drivers license, and auto
Benefits of Working for Suncrest Hospice:
- Competitive Pay
- Benefits Package including Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Paid Time Off
- 401k plan with employer match and 100% vesting after 90 days of
- A culture with an emphasis on appreciating and valuing the team
- The opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing national
company, with possible position upgrades
Keywords: Suncrest Hospice, Provo , Registered Nurse Case Manager (RN) - Provo, Other , Provo, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!