Branch Operations Manager
Company: Capital Community Bank
Posted on: June 12, 2021
We are seeking a motivated, experienced Branch Operations
Manager (BOM) to join our growing company. The BOM is responsible
for the management of the operational functions of within the
branch including; managing, overseeing, and hiring of branch
personnel, supervising branch operations, fostering a positive work
environment, ensuring customer satisfaction and efficient
operations on a day to day basis. The BOM will ensure the office
runs in a productive manner using established policies and
procedures, as well as looking for ways to improve operations and
reduce costs. This person is also responsible for expanding the
customer base through the successful promoting of bank products.
The BOM will perform the job in a manner that will enhance the
quality of customer service provided to our internal and external
- Control and management of branch expenses, income, loss, and
- Issue and receive cash to/from the vault, resolve tellers
differences, audit cash drawers, review transactions and complete
- Balance and maintain branch cash.
- Use leadership, management, and technical skills related to the
operational functions of the branch.
- Support the Banks overall goals.
- Actively conduct branch management and staff meeting and
provide supervision, guidance, interpretation, coaching, and
mentoring on matters of Bank policies, procedures, products, and
- Minimize risk to the Bank while ensuring quality customer
service and problem resolution consistent with client needs.
- Ensure staff adheres to policies and procedures.
- Address client needs and resolve customer issues in an
efficient and timely manner, promoting products and services as
- Assist in new accounts and teller capacities when
Other necessary duties include:
- Red D account management
- Inactive/Dormant account monitoring
- Branch Security monitoring
- Notary Public Services
- Maintain the appearance and maintenance of the building and
ground of the property
- Create and oversee employee incentive goals
- Payroll administration
- Provide training, coaching, development and motivation for bank
- Attend training and seminars
- Strong math and communication skills
- Cash handling experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Computer and 10 key skills
- Provide a high-level of accuracy with excellent attention to
- Previous management experience
- Previous banking experience
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Capital Community Bank, Provo , Branch Operations Manager, Other , Provo, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!