Patient Survey Advocate
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Are you looking to shape the healthcare service world we know
today? If so, apply now! A busy, growing call center in Provo is
looking for Patient Survey Advocates to join their outbound call
team. We need compassionate agents who will conduct healthcare
telephone surveys including reading scripts, accurately coding
responses, and entering and rating comments. This individual will
also assist with other data entry projects as needed. Agents will
be surrounded by supportive leaders and plenty of opportunity for
growth. No sales, no collections just friendly phone calls that
will help the healthcare system improve.
Full time M-F shifts 7: 00am to 3: 30pm and 9: 00am to 5: 30pm
Part time M-F shifts, 7: 00am to 11: 00am and 1: 30pm to 5:
Training Class June 14th
Training 1st class: M-F 9: 00am to 1: 00pm
Training 2nd class M-F 1: 30pm to 5: 30pm
Pay: $15 per hour.
This is not a work from home job. You are required to be present at
the job site.
Safety Precautions have been put in place such as
- Desks are spaced over 6+ feet apart.
- Your desk is YOUR desk. No one else will sit at your desk.
- Commercial air grade filter system has been integrated to
remove harmful particles in the air
- Other safety measures and rules are enforced to create a safe
environment for everyone :)
- Work with a professional team and represent outstanding phone
surveys to improve our healthcare system.
- Enthusiastically making outbound calls and efficiently reading
the surveys and entering the responses from the patients.
- Maintain a courteous and professional demeanor while talking to
- Ability to communicate verbally and write in English and
Spanish. Bilingual preferred but not a must.
- Must be able to read verbatim.
- Must be willing to summit a E-verify, Drug Screen
and Background Check.
Keywords: TalentTeam, Provo , Patient Survey Advocate, Other , Provo, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!