Healthcare Program Manager
Company: Unitek Learning, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
As a leading healthcare education
organization, Unitek Learnings family of schools helps thousands of
students launch and accelerate their careers every year. As a
rapidly growing and highly successful company, Unitek is also a
great place to pursue a rewarding and challenging career. We offer
a competitive salary, generous benefits, unlimited growth
potential, and a collegiate work environment.
We are looking for an Assistant Program
Director, for the BSN program to join our team.
- Assists the Asst. Dean with planning, developing, managing,
updating, and evaluating all aspects of the program
- Assists with preparing data and other written materials for all
required state and Board requirements, reports, proposals,
self-studies, surveys, and site visits.
- Assists with identifying and obtaining outside resources for
the nursing programs.
- Assesses the ability of the agency to provide clinical
experiences that meet the objectives for application of theory and
clinical course objectives.
- Completes and forwards BRN clinical approval forms as required
prior to initiating clinical rotations.
- Ensures that student clinical evaluations are completed in a
timely manner by assigned faculty.
- Maintains evaluations by students, clinical sites
representatives, and faculty at the completion of each clinical
rotation, and provides summary report to the Assistant Dean,
National Dean, Chief Academic Officer, and Advisory Committee.
- Assists with strategic planning and assessment of instructional
initiatives to ensure the quality of the program.
- Ensures that clinical assignments, clinical rotation matrixes
and calendars are completed in a timely manner.
- Ensures faculty is consistently following policies and
guidelines as related to the student clinical rotations
- Assists in the development and implementation of program
policies and procedures.
- Serves on program committees.
- Assists in developing and ensuring that educational
partnerships and contracts with clinical sites are initiated and
- Performs and/or delegates a clinical site evaluation that
includes a thorough assessment on the ability of the agency to
provide Clinical experience that meets the objectives for
application of theory and clinical course objectives. The
assessment includes an analysis of risk, hazards, and safety of all
students, as well as ensuring adequate staffing to handle clinical
- Meets with specific clinical faculty or agency educational
representative to discuss and confirm number of students, faculty
assignments, dates, times, clinical rotations, and clinical
- Participates in Nursing faculty recruitment, hiring and
- Participates in conflict resolution for the faculty, staff, and
- Initiates and maintains community relationships; advocates for
and markets the programs
- Monitor quality of clinical instruction and participates in
clinical faculty and program review, evaluation, and strategic
- Maintains membership and participates in activities of
- Interacts with other college entities as a representative of
nursing interests such as counseling, registration, and financial
- Provides advising support and degree planning assistance to
- Provides input and ensures that students are properly oriented
to clinical facilities prior to initiating clinical rotations.
- Assists in managing student appeals and grievances per
- Participates in the planning and review process for the
recruitment and admission of qualified nursing students.
- Assists in advising and providing academic support to nursing
students as indicated.
- Must hold a current
BSN license in the state where the campus is located
Masters degree from accredited college or University that includes
course work in nursing, education, or administration
minimum of two years of teaching experience in pre- or
post-licensure nursing programs
minimum of one year working with clinical placement in a pre- or
post-licensure nursing program is preferred.
least two years of experience as a registered nurse providing
direct patient care and/or equivalent experience as determined by
Excellent skills in
oral and written communications
diversity, as defined by state law.
to work effectively with a wide variety of people and
that emphasizes collaboration, teamwork, and
to utilize computer-based resources
ability to build consensus
supervision, planning, budget preparation and
Keywords: Unitek Learning, Inc., Provo , Healthcare Program Manager, Other , Provo, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!