Multi-Site Property Manager- Tax Credit Property Management
Company: Peak Living
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Peak Living is a seeking qualified Multi-site Property Manager,
with tax credit experience, to join our team! Under the direction
of the Regional Manager, the Community Manager supports and assists
in all aspects of community operations.
At Peak Living, our employees love where they work. We are a
full-service real estate management company with communities across
the United States. Peak Living is uniquely positioned for growth as
it continues rapid expansion through acquisitions. We believe
successful growth is best achieved by developing high quality teams
and empowering them in their roles to boost property
Knowledge / Skills / Ability
- Independently establish priorities, manage time effectively,
and fulfill assigned objectives and projects.
- Respond to and resolve unexpected problems and handle priority
changes in a fast-moving, fluid environment.
- Interpersonal skills, and ability to develop close business
- Demonstrated proficiency in Outlook, Excel, and word.
- Effective oral and written communication skills; ability to
give clear direction and respond to inquiries. Must be able to
speak effectively before groups of customers or associates of the
- Proven ability to lead onsite staff and help them be
- Comprehend legal documents and carry out related rent
collections and lease management.
- Ability to complete financial records, budgets, and other
- Demonstrated understanding of property operations with emphasis
on lease terms to support contract enforcement, including
- Proven ability to provide excellent customer service resulting
in resident retention
- Ability to negotiate and resolve conflicts.
Education and Experience
- A minimum of three (3) years' experience as an onsite Community
Manager or Assistant Community Manager in multi-family housing,
hospitality or similar industry.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
- College education, CAM or ARM certification preferred
- Housing Credit Certified Professional (HCCP) designation
preferred (for LIHTC)
- Certified Occupancy Specialist (COS) designation preferred (for
- 1 year of experience in LIHTC communities
- The Community Manager supervises all community associates
- Ensures that the property is in compliance with all tax credit
- The Community Manager supports and participates in fulfilling
the customer service and leasing standards.
- Responds to resident requests promptly and courteously and
provides solutions to resolves resident issues
- Direct all marketing efforts
- Assist in preparing all paperwork specific to new and renewal
- Determine lease renewal rates and assist in delivery of renewal
letters to secure renewals.
- Recommend rental rate adjustments or concessions to the
Regional Manager necessary to increase rental activity.
- Review resident files and accounting records to determine
unpaid and/or late fees owed, communicate with residents regarding
outstanding balances, implement procedures for collecting on
delinquencies, and enforce the lease to maximize revenue.
- Reporting responsibilities include preparation of weekly and
monthly reports, 3-day demands, delinquency report updates, other
income and utility tracking spreadsheets, move-in/move-out
inspections, invoices, final security deposit disposition reports
and any other reports requested by the Regional Manager.
- Direct the organization of community resident activities,
preparing newsletters and maintaining resident loyalty and
- Identify areas for improvement and improve the efficiency,
productivity, and profitability of the community.
- Research and shop the competition a minimum of one time per
quarter to ensure that rental rates, concessions, security deposits
etc. align with market conditions.
- Collect, post, and deposit rents/security deposits and other
community income on a daily basis.
- Lead the maintenance and management of budgeted occupancy,
collections, and expenses.
Peak Living believes in a work life balance and offers our
employees a generous paid time off policy. Peak Living also offers
numerous medical plans to choose from along with dental and vision
plans. Employees also become eligible for a match to their 401K
Keywords: Peak Living, Provo , Multi-Site Property Manager- Tax Credit Property Management, Other , Provo, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!