Sales Consultant - Work at Home - $16/hr
Posted on: September 12, 2021
We need top-notch Sales Consultants who are
Passionate, Professional and
This is a full-time work from home
We provide the computer equipment - you provide the high
speed internet and a quiet place to work.
- A guaranteed hourly salary of $16/hr!
- Stable, full-time schedule
- Train and Work from home
- Incentives: Additional $$ for performance, sales and great
So What's the Job?
You'll talk with customers calling in about applying for THE most
prestigious card product. Our Consultants discuss customer's
spending habits and desires and matching them to the right card.
You'll create a sense of excitement and an emotional need by
reinforcing key benefits and serving as a brand champion of the
client's products and brands.
There's no cold calls - no telemarketing!
What's in it for you?
- Hourly salary plus incentives that are very achievable.
- Paid training
- Stable, full-time schedule
- Medical and dental benefits
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Retirement planning options (401(k))
- Employee discounts through client programs
Every day, we aim to live up to our mission of creating insanely
great customer experiences. But as Alorica employees, giving back
matters just as much - that's why we're so proud of Making
Lives Better with Alorica, a non-profit, 501(c)(3)
organization dedicated to providing assistance to employees, their
families and the people, organizations and communities who support
Simply put, we want to make lives better...one interaction at a
time. And to do that, we need the very best people to join us.
And working at Alorica means potentially having the freedom to
explore all kinds of career options - from customer service,
training, and tech support, to management, recruiting and more.
Alorica offers fun, challenging opportunities to pursue your
professional goals, and we want you to have fun and succeed -
because when you're at your best, that's when we're at our
Minimum Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED required; Associates degree a
- 6+ months of consultative sales experience (such as insurance,
retail or service environment)
- Excellent communication skills with a confident, professional
and positive attitude
- Self motivated with experience working independently and/or
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent "soft skills" - conversational, able to engage the
- Excellent customer service skills with strong
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to stay composed and objective
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows, Word & Excel
- Punctual and dependable
- Ability to type at least 25 words per minute (wpm)
- Ability to work evening and/or weekend shifts
- Must have high speed internet (10 Mbps download / 5 Mbps
- Ability to pass a drug test and background check
DISCLAIMER: The above information on this
description has been designed to indicate the general nature and
level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is
not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of
all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of
employees assigned to this job.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
Let's make lives better. Let's defy the status quo. And let's go
beyond thinking outside the box - and decide to obliterate the box
You ready? Let's do this!
Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled
Keywords: Alorica, Provo , Sales Consultant - Work at Home - $16/hr, Other , Provo, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!