Sales Associate - Simplisafe
Posted on: October 13, 2021
Your interest in SYKES has come at an exciting time in our history.
We're excited to announce that SYKES is now a part of Sitel
Group®?, one of the largest global providers of customer experience
(CX) products and solutions. As you move forward with your job
application, you may see some communications come from Sitel Group
as well as SYKES.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Adherence to SYKES policies on ethics and integrity.
• Responsible for promoting and selling client's products and
services by emphasizing product features based on analyses of
• Meets all monthly sales objectives by approaching sales as a way
of helping our client's customers receive the best value for their
• Promotes and recommends our client's products and services based
on customer's needs and interests.
• Adheres to call flow methodology to increase sales and improve
• Demonstrates professional closing techniques on every call and
confirms sales when appropriate.
• Acts as an Ambassador for the client by building rapport with the
customer, supporting, reassuring, and educating the customer
throughout the call.
• Handles customer questions, complaints, and billing inquiries
with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism to resolve
customer issues with one call resolution.
• Determines appropriate action to be taken on customer's behalf,
which may include problem determination and appropriate next steps.
Offers alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective
of retaining customer's business and informs customer of those
appropriate next steps, working with the customer to achieve issue
• Maintains proficiency in programs, products and/or platforms
• Maintains pertinent paperwork and records through data entry.
• Communicates with co-workers to research problem and find
• May test software and hardware to evaluate ease of use and
whether product will aid user in performing work.
• Communicates with team manager, team members and other teams
regarding problems, solutions and trends.
• Responsible for meeting established individual and team
performance targets, which include customer service, productivity
and quality standards.
• May perform other additional duties and responsibilities as
Required qualifications, skills and experience
- EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High School Diploma/GED required, or current student status and
6-12 months relevant experience in a customer service environment;
or equivalent combination of education and experience. Prior sales
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
• Must have interest/desire to work in a sales environment
• Strong customer focu
• Outstanding oral and written communication and interpersonal
• Must be computer literate
• Strong evaluation and analysis skill
• Strictly adheres and demands strict adherence to the company's
• Excellent attention to detail
• Must have ability to accept constructive feedback and apply
• Team Player
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to speak and listen. The employee frequently is required
to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use
hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, and ability to adjust focus.
COMMITMENT TO ETHICS AND EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated is firmly committed to conducting
business in compliance with the letter and spirit of the law and
other accepted standards of business conduct as reflected in the
company's policies. SYKES is proud to be an equal employment
opportunity employer. SYKES is committed to selecting, developing,
and rewarding the best person for the job based on the requirements
of the work to be performed and without regard to race, age, color,
religion, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship,
disability/handicap, marital status, protected veteran status,
uniform status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information,
gender identity and expression, or any other basis protected by
federal, state or local law. EEO.
The preceding position description has been designed to indicate
the general nature of work performed; the level of knowledge and
skills typically required; and usual working conditions of this
position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted as, a
comprehensive listing of all requirements or responsibilities that
may be required by employees in this position.
Desired qualifications, skills and experience
SYKES Enterprises provides support to Fortune 500 companies and we
operate worldwide. To get to know us a little better, click
- Customer service background
- Upselling and cross-selling experience
Not the job for you? You probably have friends or family
who might be interested, so please feel free to send them the link
to this job opportunity!
Customer service jobs, jobs in customer service, customer service
rep, customer service representative, call center, call center
jobs, call centre jobs, customer service, local jobs, careers,
customer service careers, csr jobs, team, rep, agent, sales,
SYKES is now a part of Sitel Group®! As a leading global provider
of customer experience (CX) products and solutions, Sitel Group®
empowers brands to build stronger relationships with their
customers by creating meaningful connections that boost brand
value. With 160,000+ people around the globe - working from home or
from one of our CX hubs - we securely connect best-loved brands
with their customers over 8 million times every day in 50+
languages. Whether digital or voice-based, our solutions deliver a
competitive edge across all customer touchpoints. Our award-winning
culture is built on 40+ years of industry-leading experience and
commitment to improving the employee experience.
Keywords: SYKES, Provo , Sales Associate - Simplisafe, Other , Provo, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!