Flexo Press Operator - $2500 SIGN-ON BONUS!
Company: Fort Dearborn Company
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Fort Dearborn Company is a leader in printed labels for the
consumer products industry. Join Fort Dearborn and you will have
the opportunity to become part of an organization that is committed
to excellence and industry leadership for almost 100 years. -As an
experienced Press Operator, you will be a leading member of the
team. The Flexo Press Operator is an essential member of the team,
responsible for the manufacturing of printed labels while
continuously monitoring label quality and press
- Safety is priority #1 at Fort Dearborn Company
- Our Flexo Press Operators must adhere to all plant and
corporate safety rules, procedures, and guidelines.
- Reports all safety concerns or issues to their immediate
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment and area by
completing daily housekeeping assignments.
- An expert in your field, you and other team members will be
responsible for the flawless execution of multiple jobs for
- Completes make ready in accordance with the Job Ticket and
Product Specification documents to ensure correct print cylinders,
inks, substrates, tooling, and anilox rollers are used.
- Responsible for completing all required quality checks related
to product specifications, visual, and functional checks. Completes
all press-side quality checks.
- Operates press to produce product in accordance to customer
specifications while maintain quality, waste, and press
- Maintains consistent quality during the production run.
Critical quality checks includes: copy, color, and registration,
and ink adhesion. Ensure conformance to all other quality
- Responsible for completing all related procedures, work
instructions, and quality measurements as outlined in the BRC
- Completes press make ready's in an efficient manner.
- Completes all required equipment maintenance duties.
- Cleans plate, cylinder, and ink pans, and lubricates press as
- Inputs all required information into the GlobeTek system for
material usage and time in an accurate and prompt manner.
- Fort Dearborn has been around for almost 100 years, and we
pride ourselves on our high level of excellency. Every team member
of Fort Dearborn is expected to treat all associates respectfully
and professionally.Qualifications:While this role is for a Flexo
Press Operator, if someone has the right amount of experience as a
printing press operator, there may be opportunity for hire.
- High school diploma or GED
- 1+ years as a printing press operator experience and/or
- 2+ years as Lead Flexographic Press Operator preferred.Other
- Fort Dearborn offers a competitive wage and generous benefits
package including medical, dental, vision, disability, life
insurance and 401(k). Fort Dearborn welcomes and encourages
applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are
available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of
the selection process. Fort Dearborn Company is an equal
Keywords: Fort Dearborn Company, Provo , Flexo Press Operator - $2500 SIGN-ON BONUS!, Other , Provo, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!