Talent Acquisition Partner
Company: Avant Workforce Solutions
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Are you ready to push the boundaries of -healthcare -and join a
-growing team -with an -amazing work environment?
Job Description:The role of the -Talent Acquisition Business
Partner -is to provide professional support to the local staffing
team function in place providing top talent to the organization
with suitable talent finding skills. Helping to fill many
outstanding vacancies to provide an all round excellent candidate
recruiting experience. Making the staffing function a Center of
Excellence within the company.
Major Accountabilities - -
- Ability to source candidates for high volume healthcare
recruiting leveraging social media, professional networks, direct
sourcing, education institutions, alumni associations and local
- Build strong trusted advisor relationships with hiring managers
to understand their business and staffing requirements, ensuring
the highest quality of candidates are presented in a timely
- Develop and implement recruiting strategies for various
- Move candidates quickly and effectively through the talent
acquisition process while ensuring a positive candidate
- Collaborate with other members of the Talent Team to drive
talent acquisition efficiencies and performance.
- Consult with hiring managers regarding current and future
headcount needs, candidate selection
- Advise hiring managers on best practices for interviewing
skills, talent acquisition process
- Manage candidate and job information in our Applicant Tracking
- Other duties and additional projects as assigned.
- In-depth end-to-end recruitment experience
- Strong communication skills in English (verbal and
- Good command of social media tools usage
- Experience with an ATS
- Ability to partner with the hiring teams to harmonize the
- Experience in the mining industry is an asset
- Local candidates only
Keywords: Avant Workforce Solutions, Provo , Talent Acquisition Partner, Other , Provo, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!