Remote Route Performance Specialist
Company: Aptive Environmental
Posted on: September 23, 2022
This position is responsible for planning, organizing, and
maintaining route scheduling and performance throughout all
assigned branch offices. You will create efficient routes that will
enable individual branches to achieve their production and
efficiency goals. In addition, you will collaborate with others to
schedule all customers for a quarter at a time.What we offer:
- Group Health, Dental, and Vision plans
- Pet insurance, Life insurance, and EAP benefits
- 401K with employer match
- Paid holidays and paid time off
- Opportunity for advancement
- Upbeat and exciting company culture and much
- Organize, create, and maintain routes for several Pest Control
- Monitoring the production of your assigned branches to ensure
they stay on track to complete all of their production for each
day, week, month, and quarter.
- Work with a team of Route Performance Specialists to ensure the
company completes all of its production goals for each day, week,
month, and quarter.
- Communicate with customers with special scheduling concerns to
understand how we can best fit them onto a route.
- Reschedule customers who were not serviced on their originally
- Education: Associates Degree or equivalent experienceRequired
- Excellent route creation and optimization skills.
- Exceptional computer skills.
- Superior organization and prioritization skills.
- Able to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations.
- Utilize various customer portals to route thousands of
customers on a daily basis.
- Strong customer service, and issue resolution skills.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.To ensure that
employee performance will not suffer in work arrangements when
employees are authorized to work remotely, this will need to be
followed and provided:
- A quiet and distraction-free working space
- Stable internet connection with consistent download speeds of
20 Mbps and upload speeds of 5 Mbps
- Jitter below 20 milliseconds
- Dedicate full attention to job duties during working hoursIf
you require reasonable accommodation in completing this
application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing,
or otherwise participating in the employee selection process,
please direct your inquiries to email@example.com.Aptive
Environmental:Aptive Environmental provides environmentally
responsible residential and commercial pest services to more than
5,000 cities across North America. Co-founded in 2015 by Vess
Pearson and David Royce, Aptive launched with the clear intention
to grow as a world-recognized brand.In 2021, Aptive was included in
Inc. Magazine's "Best in Business" list of companies that made the
biggest impact. Aptive is also featured on Glassdoor's 2019 list of
Top 100 US workplaces and is ranked one of Entrepreneur Magazine's
Best Companies in America. We are a proud member of the EPA's
Pesticide Environmental Stewardship Program and have partnered with
the United Nations Foundation "Nothing But Nets" to help stop the
spread of Malaria transmitted by mosquito bites.Please note this
job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive
listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are
required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities,
and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Keywords: Aptive Environmental, Provo , Remote Route Performance Specialist, Other , Provo, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!