Customer Support Specialist, AMI
Posted on: November 15, 2022
Job Description Customer Support Specialist, AMI Vivint is the
Home Automation & Security Company in the Nation. Our Account
Management Innovation (AMI) team continues to grow. We are looking
for high potential and quality individuals to join Vivint's
front-line ranks on Vivint's primary growth engine. Our team is
obsessed with our proven B2C process to ensure protection and peace
of mind to all customers and homeowners nationwide. If you are a
clear communicator and goal-driven, then join our award-winning
department. A DAY IN THE LIFE: Our Support Specialists receive
inbound calls from new customers and provides world-class customer
service. Every customer call is handled with excitement and the
intent to go above and beyond. To ensure the customer has a smooth,
positive transition from the point of sale to installing their
equipment. Working in this fast-paced position will provide insight
into the sales process. Vivint systems and provide valuable
communication skills that will help you succeed in any work
setting. WHAT WE OFFER:
- Full-time employment
- $15.00/hr plus Weekly Performance Bonuses
- Paid training
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and
- 10 PTO days and paid holidays
- Career development and leadership opportunities
- Varity of schedules available, the department is open seven
days a week, 6:00 am - 11:00 pm MST EXPECTATIONS FOR SUCCESS:
- Those who excel adapt to new situations, handle change and
balance multiple demands.
- We win together! Support Specialists are committed to their
performance. They demonstrate a competitive and collaborative
attitude to meet the team and department goals.
- Our Support Specialists strive to develop a growth mindset.
They are coachable and willing to learn and apply feedback to their
professional and personal goals.
- Support Specialists take accountability and exhibit resilience
to succeed on a competitive sales floor. MINIMUM QUALIFICATION:
- High school degree or GED equivalent
- Ability to work on-site at our Provo location
- Ability to work designated shift full-time
- Proficient with essential computer functions and the ability to
utilize software, databases, scripts, and other tools
- Ability to pass a background check and receive an Alarm License
upon offer If you are an active Vivint employee, please apply
through Workday by searching "Find Jobs".
Keywords: Vivint, Provo , Customer Support Specialist, AMI, Other , Provo, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!