Press Brake Operator
Company: Action Target
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Who is Action Target? Action Target has the creativity and drive
to develop innovative new firearms training technology, the
experience to properly apply that technology to solve todays
training problems, and the dedication to provide the best ongoing
service and support in the industry! Whats in it for you?
- Committed to Safety- We take pride in sending you home healthy
every day! 1.7 million-man hours without a lost time incidentand
- Be a Contributor- We want you to be a member of our team and
not just an employee. We want to hear your ideas on how we can
- Learn and Grow- Through our Lean culture we are continuously
improving our processes and our employees. We want to invest in
your development to get you to the next level of your career while
you help us succeed!
- Outstanding Benefits-We offer benefits to fit everyones budget!
All full-time employees have access to Health Benefits, Tuition
Reimbursement, PTO, and Paid Holidays.
- Industry Perks- As a community of outdoor and shooting
enthusiasts, we are passionate about our gear. Working with our
industry partners we have obtained discounts for our employees on
firearms, targets, optics, range passes, and many other products.
What will you be doing?Programming, setting up and running a
computer-controlled press break to bend steel. Inspecting parts to
ensure a high level of quality.Responsibilities
- Consistently produce a quality product by meeting or exceeding
- Maintains a clean and safe work area
- Maintain and safely operate tools and equipment as assigned
including but not limited to tape measure, caliper, band saw, iron
worker, forklift, overhead crane and personal protective
- read drawings
- Maintain Equipment per our Pm Schedule
- Be able and willing to train new press brake operators
- Attend all required company meetings
- Other duties may be assignedQualifications
- 1 years minimum experience as a press brake operator with
- capable of doing your own bend deduction math.
- read drawings
- able to run a press brake with minimal training. We understand
the brand of brake might be different and involve some training,
but you already have the basic knowledge.
- Efficiently and safely operates machinery
- Ability to effectively plan and organize work activities
independent of direct supervision; work alone and in a team
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Overtime as neededSwing Shift
- 10 hour shift
- Monday to Thursday
- Overtime as needed
- Shift Differential
Keywords: Action Target, Provo , Press Brake Operator, Other , Provo, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!