Bilingual Dental Office Supervisor
Company: Mountainlands Community Health Center Inc
Posted on: May 20, 2023
Description:Starting Wage: $20.52+ Depending on experienceJob
Summary: The Dental Office Supervisor is responsible for overseeing
the success of multiple sites by striving to exceed patient
expectations, assisting with employee education, facilitating
effective patient flow, and ensures the dental teams are following
compliance-related processes. The candidate may be expected to
cover the reception or dental assisting positions when needed. This
- Supervises a team of dental assistants and receptionists at
- Utilizes Dentrix software system for patient care
- Leads teams in morning huddles and sets schedules
- Addresses patient feedback and other compliance-related
- Sets a high standard for communication and customer
- Actively participates and attends employee meetings and
completes required training programs in a timely manner.Job
QualificationsEducation or Formal Training
- High school diploma or GED required
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred;Experience:
- Dental Assistant experience required; recent experience (within
the last 5 years) preferred.
- Two (2) years' dental office management experience
- Dentrix or other electronic record experience a plus.
- Computer skills and software aptitude required.
- Insurance coding and dental terminology preferred.Language:
- Bilingual: English/Spanish, Required.Knowledge, Skills, and
- Ability to display professionalism at all times.
- Ability to promote, work, and act in a manner consistent with
the mission of MCHC.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with team members to
ensure superior results and team success.
- Demonstrable verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to think and act independently to find solutions.
- Ability to take on ownership of assignments and communicate
status, issues, etc., and follow-through to
completion.Mountainlands Community Health Center's mission is to
provide affordable, high quality primary health care to everyone in
our community, including those who are uninsured, have low-income,
or face other barriers to care. We are looking for compassionate
and motivated individuals who want to join our team and help us
serve all patients who seek our services. In addition to amazing
co-workers we offer competitive wages, outstanding benefits, paid
holidays, and an incredible retirement (403B) match. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.Note: This job description is
not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties,
responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the
Keywords: Mountainlands Community Health Center Inc, Provo , Bilingual Dental Office Supervisor, Other , Provo, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...