NP needed in Utah for Neonatology coverage
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Nurse Practitioner needed in Utah for Neonatology coverage. Must
be Board Certified, have current DEA, and UT state license/be
willing to obtain state licensure. Shifts will be 24-hour inhouse
shifts, call shifts available as well. Requires attendance at
deliveries. Prefer candidates that can offer ongoing availability.
Level II NICU. To learn more about this job or to hear about other
job opportunities of interest, please contact a CompHealth
recruiter today. CompHealth has a variety of assignments with
varying lengths of time and locations. We will work with you to
find the right opportunity.
- Inhouse 24-hour shifts
- On call shifts available
- Prefer candidates that can offer ongoing availability
- Requires attendance at deliveries
- NNP experience required
- Level II NICU
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first-day medical insurance and 401(K)
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7From $80.00
to $95.00 hourly
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many
factors including the critical need of the position, your overall
experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please
reach out to your consultant for more information.
Keywords: CompHealth, Provo , NP needed in Utah for Neonatology coverage, Other , Payson, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!