Construction General Labor
Company: Premier Realty Investments
Posted on: January 13, 2022
- Have the ability to meet the physical requirements of the
- Laborers must be able to lift 30+ lbs,
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
detailed written or oral instruction
- Take care of on-site services duties, including:
- Clean and prepare construction sites
- Dig trenches, compact earth and backfill holes
- Follow instructions of Supervisor
- Implement construction plans
- Assist supervisor or lead as needed
- Prepare sites for construction and perform manual labor
- Manage and operate construction equipment and power tools.
- Provide assistance in all processes and ensure efficient
- Follow policy, cooperate with and take instructions from
supervisor or lead.
- Develop an understanding of buried utilities
- Display a high level of initiative, effort, attention to
detail, and commitment by completing assignments efficiently with
minimal supervision.Skill Requirements:
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Exchange information with individuals or groups effectively by
listening and responding appropriately.
- Manage all loading and unloading of work materials from work
trucks for construction activities.
- Willingness to assist with janitorial duties such as power
washing, picking up trash, cleaning, etc
Keywords: Premier Realty Investments, Provo , Construction General Labor, Professions , Provo, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!