Sr. Business Analyst (Member Care)
Posted on: May 16, 2022
At Cricut, we believe that we're all born makers. When we built our
first cutting machine, we saw the potential for a simple yet
powerful tool to completely transform the way people craft, design,
and DIY. Since then, we continue to innovate with new machines,
platforms, materials, and tools, but that's just what we do. As a
hardworking worldwide team, we are proud but hungry to create a
means for connection and an outlet for unbridled creativity. We are
A+ human beings seeking to help others satisfy their creative itch
around the world. Join us as we place the power of handmade into
the hands of ALL, because we believe that TOGETHER WE MAKE.
A Business Analyst completes various reports for Cricut's Member
Care contact center operations. The ideal candidate is comfortable
working in a fast-paced environment and multi-tasking daily. The
role requires analytical thinking, and a superior ability to
leverage data and metrics to---support---leadership in key
strategic analysis by providing relevant and value-added
recommendations. The role also requires proactive thinking with
strong analytical skills and problem solving, while providing the
necessary support to line managers in a task-oriented or
- Provide decision-support to Member Care by exploring data,
building reports and presenting findings on a daily basis. (Ability
to utilize a computer, phone and remain stationary for extended
periods of time.)
- Interpret results of analyses, identify trends and issues
(forecasting), and develop alternatives to support business
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques
and provide regular reports.
- Work closely with management to understand data platform
changes and how they impact site operations and analytics.
- Acquire data from multiple sources and maintain databases/data
- Locate and define new business/process improvement
- Ask probing questions to translate business needs to build and
design reporting solutions (metric management, dashboards,
enterprise performance management).
- Apply data visualization, descriptive and summary statistical
techniques for discovery and timely insights (data exploration,
ad-hoc queries, and analysis).
- Clearly and concisely communicate complex information to a
variety of audiences and mediums.
- Support the day to day operations of the contact center
including support and administration of the workforce management
- Keep business matters and data confidential
- Commit to value---team---diversity and---act as an inclusive
- Conduct---yourself in a manner---aligned---with the Cricut -
Code of Conduct and Ethics, including representing Cricut in a
brand consistent manner in all internal and external communications
that maybe inherent or implied by the role.------
- This job description is not designed to cover or contain a
comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities
that are required of the employee.
Duties,---responsibilities,---and activities may---change,---or new
ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.---
- Bachelor's Degree---or equivalent experience---in related field
- Strong expertise in analytics to pull meaningful, actionable
insights and build comprehensive, descriptive analysis to support
- Experience with data query, visualization, dashboard and/or
scorecard tools for reporting preferred---
- Strong to expert level excel knowledge
- Ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate
information with great attention to detail and accuracy---
- Ability to multi-task is critical for this role---
- Experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets
(SPSS, SAS, SQL---etc.)---is a plus---but not required---
- Working knowledge of Customer Service/Contact Center Operations
and Work Force Management systems is a plus---
Please attach your resume including links to your portfolio where
applicable. If you want to show your super powers in other ways -
include that information too. You can be sure that Cricut - is an
employer who values individuality, equality and diversity, so tell
us what you're all about. If you are a Maker or a DIY enthusiast,
whether you think you are a good one or not, we would love to hear
about it when you send us your information!
At Cricut -, we celebrate inclusion and diversity. Cricut is an
equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions based on
merit. Cricut prohibits discrimination based on race, color,
religion, sex, sexual identity, gender identity, marital status,
veteran status, nationality, citizenship, age, disability, medical
condition, pregnancy, or any other unlawful consideration. All your
information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Cricut participates in E-Verify.
Keywords: Cricut, Provo , Sr. Business Analyst (Member Care), Professions , Provo, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!