Fleet Mechanic Level IV - Year Round
Company: Deer Valley Resort
Posted on: June 13, 2022
Please note, this position is located at Deer Valley Resort in
Park City, UT.DescriptionPurpose of Position: To provide
maintenance support for Deer Valley vehicles and equipment.
Maintenance may be performed outside and at locations other than
the maintenance shops. Job Qualifications/Duties and
- Responsible for monitoring proper usage, maintenance and
storage of all fleet equipment (shop tools, vehicles, etc.).
- Responsible for following the company's safety and risk
management policies and
- Perform overhaul operations on all components of assigned
- Must have thorough knowledge of and demonstrate the proper use
of diagnostic tools i.e.: volt ohm meters, scan tools, etc.
- Demonstrate the ability to accurately troubleshoot all assigned
- Insure work order accuracy and completion for jobs
- Able to provide necessary on-equipment fabrication of covers,
brackets, frame members, etc.
- Perform corrosion control and spot repair of body and
- Should be able to demonstrate and perform welding/fabrication
jobs using all
- Capable of performing all Level III duties and below without
- Provide quality control for Level III mechanics and below
(including shop helper)
- Participate in training and developing training material for
- Help direct departmental and personnel activities when other
management personnel are unavailable.
- Must conform to all company standards as outlined in the
- Deal with the guest and fellow employees in a professional and
- Perform all other duties as assignedRequirementsRequired
Keywords: Deer Valley Resort, Provo , Fleet Mechanic Level IV - Year Round, Professions , Provo, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!