Manufacturing Production Supervisor- Day Shift
Company: Unicity International Inc
Posted on: June 18, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: Unicity is a multi-level marketing
company doing business globally in more than fifty countries. We
provide world-class health and wellness products and a leading
business platform that together Make Life Better for people
worldwide.We are looking for a self-starting, Production Supervisor
who will report to the Production Manager in our Orem,
Manufacturing Facility. The shift for this position is M-F 6-2:30pm
with most major holidays off. SUMMARYThis position will focus on
supervising and performing Production functions to assure the
production of manufactured product and processes.ESSENTIAL DUTIES
- Supervises key production functions at all stages of
- Supervises the training of production staff.
- Reports to Production Manager on any products, which do not
conform to product specifications.
- Works with other departments to resolve discrepancies.
- Production Supervisor, Manager or designee will communicate
with production management the resolution of any discrepancy.
- Interfaces with other departments, including personnel, to
communicate production needs and gather information as needed.
- Coordinates the use of packaging components, raw materials and
- Supervises production personnel.
- Provides services or duties as requested by Production Manager
and/or Operations Manager or appropriate departments within company
policies and guidelines.
- Works with Quality on production issues.SUPERVISORY
RESPONSIBILITIESDirectly supervises Production personnel. Carries
out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the
organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities
include training employees, planning, assigning, and directing
work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees;
addressing complaints and resolving problems. It may also include
helping with interviewing and hiring.QUALIFICATIONS To perform this
job successfully, and individual must be able to perform each
essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.EDUCATION and/or
EXPERIENCEAssociate degree in a science or equivalent professional
development, and/or 5 years experience working within a production
environment in dietary supplement or other regulated
industry.BENEFITS and PERKS
- Great working environment with great people!
- Medical, Dental, Vision begin within a month
- 11 paid holidays
- 401k matching
- Employee Product Credit/Discounts
- Reimbursement for internet, cell phone and gym/wellness
- Parental leave
Keywords: Unicity International Inc, Provo , Manufacturing Production Supervisor- Day Shift, Professions , Provo, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!