Company: Commercial Funding Inc.
Posted on: June 19, 2022
*This is - not - a remote position. Candidates must be able to
work in-person in our Salt Lake City office.
Commercial Funding Inc (CFI) is a national wide accounts receivable
finance company located in Salt Lake City, UT. -We offer an
entrepreneurial small company approach to doing business
emphasizing customer service and relationships with the financial
capabilities of a large institution.
CFI has an Account Analyst position available in Salt Lake City,
Imagine ...working for a company that knows that its people are the
key to its success. A company in which achieving extraordinary
results and having a challenging work experience are part of the
same process. We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee
population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds,
experiences and perspectives support our growth.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a team
oriented, fast-paced environment, likes to be challenged, and
values the opportunity to make a difference.
We offer opportunities to grow and set goals for employees to
progress in their career. We love to promote from within! We value
work/life balance and the happiness of our employees. We have a
generous PTO policy, paid holidays, health and life benefits and
- - - - - - - - -Receiving and processing client documents.
- - - - - - - - -Oversight of transaction documentation and daily
- - - - - - - - -Interactions with customers and vendors.
- - - - - - - - -Expediting the transactions to provide clients'
quick access to funds.
What we're looking for:
- - - - - - - - -Ability to work in a fast-paced team
- - - - - - - - -Strong communication, interpersonal, and
- - - - - - - - -A positive and entrepreneurial attitude.
- - - - - - - - -Computer Proficiency with basic knowledge of
Microsoft Windows, Word, and Excel
- - - - - - - - -Attention to Detail.
- - - - - - - - -Strong organizational skills.
CFI offers accounts receivable financing through factoring and
asset-based lending. CFI is a subsidiary of Commercial Credit,
Inc., one of the largest privately held commercial finance
companies in North America. Our commitment to relationships and
customer service has produced excellent financial performance
through all cycles since our founding in 2004. -For more
information, please visit us at www.commercialfund.com
Interested candidates should send a resume and cover letter to
Keywords: Commercial Funding Inc., Provo , Account Analyst, Professions , Provo, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!