INCREASED Pay & Sign-On, Regional CDL A Company Drivers
Company: Strait Temp
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Regional CDL A Company Drivers Strait Temp is expanding and looking
for dedicated regional runners that want to be home weekly! We are
seeking a NW regional, multiple South/Central US regional runners
(NC/FL to TX/NM and up to KS).
We build routes around our drivers' location! Run: Washington to
Kansas and back Call Dylan at (888) 533-4995
- Paid Weekly
- $1,000 Referral Bonus
- Earn $.50 PLUS MORE (DOE)
- Average 3200-3500 miles/week
- Paid on routed odometer miles
- Pay for extra picks/drops
- Layover/Detention Pay
- Cash Advances: $200.00 weekly for reimbursable expenses
- Paid Orientation
- Holiday Pay for Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- If a driver works Thanksgiving or xmas week they get an
additional $0.05/mile for the week.
- If they work both then they get $0.05 for Thanksgiving and
$0.10 for xmas.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance Included.
- We do pay $600 towards the employees HC.
- Paid Weekly
- Holiday Pay - Thanksgiving and Christmas
- PTO 1 Weekly
- Productivity Bonus:$0.01 per mile paid the following month
- Safety Bonus:$0.01 per mile paid quarterly
- Inspection Bonus:Pay $50.00 per clean DOT inspection
- Referral Bonus Program - $ 1,000
What You Should Know
- Equipment Specs.Trucks now are all brand new 2022 KW T680
- Fuel Discount Program? Yes, specially at Loves.
- Are pets and/or riders allowed? Yes, to both. We do have a pet
- No Touch Freight? If not, is there loading/unloading pay? All
- Assigned Equipment / No Slip Seating? Never slip seating
(that's a bad word)
- Are any Dedicated Lanes/Routes available?
- Carolinas/Florida to TX/NM
- KS to Carolinas to TX to KS
- WA to KS and back
- OR to KS and back
- Number of days out on average PLUS Home time how often do they
get home and for how long? It really depends on drivers need.
Basically, it is 1 week out gets a day at home. We can get 10 hours
off at home if in route fairly easily. We have some that take 2-3
days off every 2-3 weeks, and we have drivers that stay out a month
and take a week off.
- Class A CDL
- Minimum 2 years verifiable experience in tractor trailer
- At least 23 years of age
- Must pass all pre-employment testing including DOT physical and
- Tanker Endorsement or ability to obtain within 60 days of being
Call Dylan at: (888) 533-4995 Or apply online below. We look
forward to your membership to the Strait Temp Family!
Keywords: Strait Temp, Provo , INCREASED Pay & Sign-On, Regional CDL A Company Drivers, Professions , Provo, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!